Thread: Cafan

Cafan

HI I have problem of MY PHONE I CAN'T MAKE CALLS EITHER NOT RECIEVE CALLS IT SAYS CALL END AND BARRED===C3300 CAN ANY ONE KNOW ANY CODES OR ANYTHING THAT I CAN USE TO GET MY PHONE WORK? PLEASE CONTECT ME: <EMAIL REMOVED> I REALLY NEED HELP.
    Last edited by electrophoretic; 01-05-2006 at 04:00 PM.

please, detail exactly what model your phone is and we will solve your problem on the forum!

G
    Searching is the act of trying to find something or someone...

One may search for something that is known to exist, with the intent to locate it...

If You Post IMEI's or Code Request then READ THIS!!

I Need Help Lg C3300

The Model Of My Phone Is T-mobile Lg C3300 Please Help Me

Thank U

ok, from the sounds of things your phone is Blacklisted (Blocked) this means that it has been reported stolen and blocked off the Networks... theres nothing you can legally do apart from give it back to whoever you got it from...

G
    Searching is the act of trying to find something or someone...

One may search for something that is known to exist, with the intent to locate it...

If You Post IMEI's or Code Request then READ THIS!!

cafan

excuse me sir it's not a phone that has been stolen. i put a wrong code three times so the phone get blocked even my sim card too so what u gonna say?
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Red face ...

hey, it seams like that you not are able to give enogh informations about your problem. I think that you have to have a loooong talk with your service provider. Actually that helps sometimes. If not I shal give you a email to a person that is very nice to talk with.

\dylf

dylf

thanks dylf can u please give me the email i really need to unblock my phone if someone can help me how to unblock my phone which is LG C3300 IF U CAN HELP ME THIS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO DYLF?!!!

Thread Information