Thread: Database Error

Database Error

Hi.

Well I guess we all noticed when NokiaFree.org Went under with the DB error?
    I'm glad you fixed it; but what went wrong!

Also.

If your not logged in. The Server Returns a 404 Error when you try to visit a forum (such as DCT4 Unlocking).

You may want to check that out.
    Thanks!

i have just tried browsing the forum while logged out and it seems to be OK from where I am!! perhaps your browser is incorrectly set up!

G
    Searching is the act of trying to find something or someone...

One may search for something that is known to exist, with the intent to locate it...

If You Post IMEI's or Code Request then READ THIS!!

V Weird...

Now I logon onto Nokiafree.org

comes up with:
    Warning: main(./includes/sessions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nfree/public_html/global.php on line 141

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './includes/sessions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nfree/public_html/global.php on line 141
    I've tryed with both IE6 and Firefox...Still the same.

I can access the forum, only because i have bookmarked some pages, it seems to save my login and i can continue on with the forum. (I love cookies).

Loading is heaps longer..Posting is slow.

Seems like they are updating the VBullitin?????

V. Weird...

Now I logon onto Nokiafree.org

comes up with:
    Warning: main(./includes/sessions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nfree/public_html/global.php on line 141

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './includes/sessions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nfree/public_html/global.php on line 141
    I've tryed with both IE6 and Firefox...Still the same.

I can access the forum, only because i have bookmarked some pages, it seems to save my login and i can continue on with the forum. (I love cookies).

Loading is heaps longer..Posting is slow.

Seems like they are updating the VBullitin?????

If your not logged in. The Server Returns a 404 Error when you try to visit a forum (such as DCT4 Unlocking).You may want to check that out.I've tryed with both IE6 and Firefox...Still the same.I can access the forum, only because i have bookmarked some pages, it seems to save my login and i can continue on with the forum. (I love cookies).i have just tried browsing the forum while logged out and it seems to be OK from where I am!! perhaps your browser is incorrectly set up!

Nice...............

Thread Information