Thread: cant log in

cant log in

hi guys,

i am having problems logging into my account... when i log in it says "Thank you for logging in Electrophoretic" but when the page refreshes i am not logged in anymore!!!

please help me!!!

Electrophoretic

Edit : Nevermind... it fixed itself!!! oops
    Searching is the act of trying to find something or someone...

One may search for something that is known to exist, with the intent to locate it...

If You Post IMEI's or Code Request then READ THIS!!

Me too, cant logging...

u are both logged in if you reply

anyway

click in any post or thread you see in main page. it will complete the login

Thanks Mr Crux

I figured it out a while after posting my problem!!

Happy New Year to all Members

G
    Searching is the act of trying to find something or someone...

One may search for something that is known to exist, with the intent to locate it...

If You Post IMEI's or Code Request then READ THIS!!

Para Crux2002

Boas Crux 2002
    Ainda bem que há um português neste forum assim já me sinto mais á vontade . Sou novo neste forum e tenho problemas tais como os abaixo mencionados, näo consigo aceder ao chat nem aos downloads . Se puderes dar uma ajudinha agradecia. Sem mais o meu muito obrigado .

Hagen, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Hagen, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. i am having problems logging into my account... when i log in it says "Thank you for logging in Electrophoretic" but when the page refreshes i am not logged in anymore!!!please help me!!!

Thread Information