Thread: What happened to this site?

What happened to this site?

This site used to be very popular, and now there isn't many people?

What happened?

I had a question, first take a look here:

eminem like toy soldier
    dj green lantern eminem

Quote Originally Posted by jamesonjennar View Post
    eminem like toy soldier
    dj green lantern eminem
    Mr. Jamesonjennar,

I dono why U post all this rubbish here, but I know if I see one again U're banned...

Use this forum serious, or at least have the intention to...

NokDoc
    U can checkout anytime U like, but U can never leave!

Same question... actually.......

Hello NokDoc

I don't know if you remember me.... i used to be quite active here years back when most people where still using phones with black-and-white displays....... however i have been looking quite a few times and found that there is pretty much no activity at all here.... The Symbian section is a 1:1 copy (almost) of SymbianFreak (and every thread links there), all other sections are... dead.

I am still alive, i even remembered my password to this site.. i miss you, i miss Nanda..... i even still have a single one Nokia! For my main telephony i have since long turned to asian phones because Hutch, my network provider, just didn't bring (and still doesn't!) any decent Nokia phones (and since it's CDMA i can't just buy any one that i like in the next phone shop) but the japanese and korean phones they have are of outstanding quality, i have just gotten a Samsung candybar phone a couple of months back after being faithful to Sanyo clamshells for almost three years (two phones), i also own another Kyocera clamshell which Hutch gave me for free when i signed up for another six months... apart from that i own a tiny GSM clamshell called "TCL" which i won at a lucky draw in Cambodia (of all places...) and a LG GSM candybar phone, which also was a freebie - got that one from my boss, brand new And there is my trusty and problem-free Nokia 3230 which is my camera, gameboy, radio and mobile internet cafe It used to be my mp3 player too but that job is taken by the Samsung - better battery life when playing mp3, and way easier uploading from the computer by cable - phone's memory card is detected as external drive, just drag-and-drop without any additional software a la PC Suite.

However one more Nokia in the family - my boyfriend's similarly problem-free N70.

Nanda, in case you read this.... you still got that Hutch UIM that i sent you? I've got a dozen of them now...... Hutch's got prepaid since long time too, and mobile-highspeed-internet for certain phones.... still no EV-DO tough they keep talking about it.... meantime, nationwide coverage in all of Thailand by cooperation with CAT, they are in fact using CAT's old IS-95 network which IS nationwide..... still best call quality of all networks here, clear as a bell ALWAYS, but strangely, all available Nokia models are just without noteworthy features, not even a single Nokia camera-phone for CDMA...... 2280 and 3105 are off the market and you can get them for few hundred Baht now second-hand, nobody wants them because no features (castrated software...)

Oh, and the chinese are pushing CDMA-GSM dual-mode phones now, i get a newsletter from a firm called IP-Mart, several such models availabnle... maybe i'll try one

Have a lovely day all......

your Thanh

Hi Mr. Thanh,

>> I don't know if you remember me....

Hehe, like same as people remember me, I surely remember lotsof U guys.

Especially U Mr. Thanh, U and Ur fascinating poetic story's about Ur life in places far away from where I live.

I always admired Ur gift to write down this easily what's inside Ur head, while I know it took U the same time writing it as I had spend here right now for only writing these humble 3 sentences.

>> I am still alive, i even...

Dono whetter people ever noted my signatures, however certain things people never have to explain to me.

Take care mate, catch U next time/ post.

NokDoc
    U can checkout anytime U like, but U can never leave!

Unhappy

Whoa, this site gets emptier and emptier as time passes, it's sad, this was the first symbian site I found about .

What happened to this site?

their must be no proper search engine optimixation of that site , because in this era of information technology , thousands of sites developed daily and their are million of sites Live on the net . so seo is necessary for the survival of site .

Thread Information