Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Motorola V3 security code ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    West midlands
    Posts
    127

    Motorola V3 security code ?

    Hello i have a moto V3 handset that has the camera locked with a forgotten code that i entered, but now i want to use the camera, but have forgotten the code.
    Is there any software that i can use to display the security code ? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by michael.pratt View Post
    Hello i have a moto V3 handset that has the camera locked with a forgotten code that i entered, but now i want to use the camera, but have forgotten the code.
    Is there any software that i can use to display the security code ? Thanks.

    Moto Phoenix

    Download it from gsmliberty.com connect phone using cable supplied with phone

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    West midlands
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by subway999 View Post
    Moto Phoenix

    Download it from gsmliberty.com connect phone using cable supplied with phone
    Many thanks will try it out n let you know So its not free ?

    Have tried the software, it lets you havea few free goes, security code found, thanks again.
    Last edited by michael.pratt; 17-11-2007 at 04:18 PM.

  4. #4

    how to unlock my motorola

    Quote Originally Posted by michael.pratt View Post
    Many thanks will try it out n let you know So its not free ?

    Have tried the software, it lets you havea few free goes, security code found, thanks again.
    hello
    i have a motorola razr v3 blocked with french operater SFR.
    how can i unlocked it without paiement.
    iem :359420005084378
    thanks

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rezki0 View Post
    hello
    i have a motorola razr v3 blocked with french operater SFR.
    how can i unlocked it without paiement.
    iem :359420005084378
    thanks
    search "p2k easy tool v3.9"use 3.9 not 4.1 or 5.3,,,,,only use 3.9
    this free,

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New Ultima Light - Box New
    By pig in forum Main Sales Area
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 11:22 PM
  2. Nokia 3585 security code
    By neov10 in forum Nokia TDMA, CDMA phones
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2005, 10:28 PM
  3. 3110 security code
    By Be4skin in forum Nokia DCT3 & DCT2 General sections
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2004, 08:54 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2003, 07:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •