Thread: vodafone 810

vodafone 810

hi every one have a vodafone 810 and its locked to vodafone i want to use a o2 sim card in it any one no how to unlock it.
    does it have to be taken into the voda shop please help many thanks shane.

Please Contact Me

Unhappy Write a letter to God

just my two centsbump   A little boy wanted $100 very badly and his mother told him to pray to God for it.He prayed and prayed but nothing turned up.He decided to write a letter to God requesting the $100.  When the postal authorities received the letter to "God,"they opened it and send it to the President.The president was so impressed that he instructed his secretary to send the boy a check for $5;he thought this would be enough for a boy.  The boy was delighted with the $5 and wrote a thank you letter to God,which was followsear God:Thank you very much for sending me the money.I noticed that you had to send it through Washinton,D.C.As usual,those jerks deducted $95.00. Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,Wow Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,buy cheap wow Power Leveling,real wow gold,sell wow gold, ... Supply Cheap WoW Gold to our loyal customers. Buy WoW Gold,cheap aoc gold, now, we have available stock of aoc power leveling,on most of the servers. We can provide really cheap World of warcraft Power Leveling. Enjoy a new life, We are a world class wow Power Leveling store online !

just goto a good mobileshop and ask them.i think u will not get helped here......

Thread Information