Thread: Unlocking E51 Please

Unlocking E51 Please

had installed Quick Hack Kit (BINPDA) now when i try to install any application it says file corrupted i want to uninstall Quickhackkit and i am not able to do so i wanted to format the fone but how can i format the phone i forgot the security code is there any software that can reset the security code for E51 please help

well, if you cannot remember the password, connect the phone via usb cable to the computer. U should be able to see the content of the card. Copy the memory card content to a folder in your computer then format the card from the phone and transfer all the data back after that.
    The password thingy should be removed.

well, if you cannot remember the password, connect the phone via usb cable to the computer. U should be able to see the content of the card. Copy the memory card content to a folder in your computer then format the card from the phone and transfer all the data back after that.
    The password thingy should be removed.

It might be because of the improper installation of the app at your cellphone or your OS might got corrupted.
    [url=http://www.mobilespect.com/nokia-888-will-this-concept-ever-become-a-reality.html]nokia 888[/url] | [url=http://www.mobilespect.com/best-nokia-cell-phones-till-date.html]Nokia Cell Phones[/url]

Thread Information