Thread: A normal question that everyone can answer related to mobile?

A normal question that everyone can answer related to mobile?

Hey guys! I am swetha.. my question is that recently my father went on a tour to hyderabad and lost his mobile there!! it is nokia N70 and a very costly piece and moreover we are very attatched to that cell. Now that we are in vizag...he did not even give any police complaint on that.. n his birthday is nearby!! and I want to present him that cell which he lost it in hyderabad!! actually the sim is locked..so no one call it..if called to it...it is telling that number is not available. Please can anyone give me a suggestion on how to find that mobile!! I don't know why it happens only to us!! every time...we are of middle class and my father bought that cell by saving a lot of money and now that it is lost t is really amazing!! I was really shocked by that!! Can anyone please help me on how to find that mobile!! please!! I want to present it to my father please!!

I am new for this site .i am learning person.

I you need to do a police complaint from where the mobile was lost. For that it is mandatory to have a copy of the bill handy with you. Once the complain has been lodge, police can track out the location of the mobile. So there are loads of chances to get the mobile back.

There is no way to get your mobile back unless you are an influential person knowing some in the police department. Operators don't give information about a particular IMEI unless it is requested by the cops. If you are just another person like me, forget about your mobile. I just lost my mobile and hopeless about getting it back.

At some point it is true that once the mobile is lost, hardly there are chances that you find it out back. The only thing which can help you is to file a police case in the area where you lost the phone. If you try hard, you may get your device back. Try hard. All the best.

Complaint the police. If any one guy use that mobile we are easily identify them. Otherwise no way. Sorry.

Thread Information