Thread: unlock N86 8 MP

unlock N86 8 MP

Hi all! I am very tired of seeking solutions for unlocking my N86 8MP. Is there any way to unlock it for simfree? Or may be some other way I could use it in Israeli Orange?

Quote Originally Posted by kpakakot View Post
    Hi all! I am very tired of seeking solutions for unlocking my N86 8MP. Is there any way to unlock it for simfree? Or may be some other way I could use it in Israeli Orange?
    there is no free way to unlock it

and it's not a DCT2/DCT3

it's a BB5, last generation of Nokia phones : not unlockable for free

br

And how can I unlock it not for free? How much that gonna cost? Where can I do it?

And how can I unlock it not for free? How much that gonna cost? Where can I do it?
    I can't give prices it depends on the country you live

first see with your provider, probably after several monthes you have a contract it could be free

otherwise look for unlocker shop

regards

The problem is that my Nokia belongs to one cellphones provider and I need to unlock it for other one. Unlockers, all of them claim, that it is impossible to unlock it for the needed provider. And I live in Israel

The problem is that my Nokia belongs to one cellphones provider and I need to unlock it for other one. Unlockers, all of them claim, that it is impossible to unlock it for the needed provider. And I live in Israel
    you have to ask to "original" provider, the one the phone works with
    only this one can give you a code, but I don't know the rules for your country.

In several european countries the provider has to give the code for free after the contract has 6 monthes

Regards

I think that the fact, that I am trying to use the phone in other provider is illegal, that is the reason I trying to unlock it.

Thread Information