When I have bought a Mac book last week, I find the handy video editing software iMovie in it, which is a proprietary video editing software application which allows Mac users to edit their own home movies. As a movie lover, I have collected many DVD movies in my home.I usually edit the videos on my old computer, because nealy all the video editing tools do not support playing DVD, there needs a third party DVD converter. But the video editing software I used before is not available on Mac, it needs windows system.

It is a big problem for me, then my friend recommend me the Top DVD Converter for Mac. Below is the running interface of it:

Top DVD Converter for Mac rips/converts DVD (including DVD-9, DVD-5 and IFO image files) to all the video & audio formats, like AVI, WMV, MPEG, MP4, FLV, SWF, MOV, 3GP, MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, AC3, etc.

There are some tips when you useTop DVD Converter for Mac:

Choose the video file, and then you can preview the file in the "Preview" window. Clicking the "Play" button to start the preview, and you can also click the other buttons to pause or stop the preview.

Choose the video one or more you want to convert in the converting list, and only click the "Convert" button once without needing repeated clicks, the files will automatically are converted from one to another.

If you want to have a try, download it.