Thread: If I were the President of the United States

If I were the President of the United States

If I were the President of the United States, I would perform the following reforms.

First, fully withdraw our troops from Iraq,. I would command the soldiers to return home before Christmas. Their mothers and fathers are eagerly waiting for them to come back and to have the whole family share the Christmas dinner together again.

Second, I would concentrate on the financial crisis. The rich must help the poor. When the economic situation improves, wealthy enterprises and individuals would be compensated for their help under the supervision of the people and participation of the state. I hope that come next Christmas, everyone could enjoy a delicious turkey on their Christmas table.

Third, I would abolish irrational spending. Especially anything on Apple. Not only are the wage earners reluctant to buy products, but the students who don?t have so much money in the first place are going on Ebay and Lightinthebox to buy supercheap Chinese smart phones. If it was me, I would feel embarrassed. Since I cannot control the markets, I would just get rid of this and other dominating brands.

will cut taxes for luxury goods

Thread Information