Today AT&T launched the state Home windows Phone GDR 3 update using the Nokia Lumia Black update for that Nokia Lumia 1020 and 1520. Aside from the added functionality in Glance and Raw (DNG) image support we now have the entire functionality of projecting your Home windows Phone screen in your area or remotely all over the world.
PhotoBeamer would be a great application for projecting your photo’s in your Home windows Phone in your area on any browser while using QR code online. This could pair the browser together with your photo’s and you can mange the pictures you need to show.
BUT we now have Nokia Beamer which goes much further. Nokia Beamer enables you to definitely project any screen in your Home windows Phone in your area within the same similar way as PhotoBeamer, but additionally enables you to definitely share your screen remotely by discussing a hooking up link by text/SMS, email or Social Networking. The projecting is as simple as page when needed (shake the telephone if you have a scree to talk about) or auto update while browsing your phone. Very awesome!!
Using Nokia Beamer
- Download Nokia beamer for Home windows Phone in your device. Download it here.
- See your application listing and choose “Nokia Beamer”
- Choose ” Share Nearby” if you're near to a browser to have the ability to project your Home windows Phone screen. To Share remotely visit step 7.
- Around the browser associated with a other computer or mobile phone go to https://beam.nokia.com/ and make use of your phone to scan the QR code.
- Around the following screen you may choose how you need to project your Home windows Phone Screen
A. Shake your phone to update by hand the screen you need to project around the browser.
B. “Auto Update” to instantly display the screen when you are browsing the telephone.
C. Project the Here maps to exhibit where you stand situated
D. Switch on the digital camera to exhibit what you're seeing.
- The Nokia Beamer application is going to be running without anyone's knowledge and you may always return to it by holding lower the rear button and choosing the application again among your running applications. Then choose “stop beaming”
- By choosing “Share remotely” in step three you're going to get the choice to transmit a hyperlink to a person by email, social networking or text/sms to complete exactly the same factor around the globe if you wish to.
- You can now follow the same steps beginning at point 5 of the tutorial.
Love this particular great Nokia Beamer application in your Home windows Phone.
The publish How to project your Home windows Phone screen with Nokia Beamer In your area and Remotely made an appearance first on MobilityMinded.com.Read more [...]