Nokia began its global Create contest late this past year and we have covered new missions starting off because the program went its course. Designers were asked to build up applications for several groups, varying from image and photography completely to operate existence. Nokia has introduced the grand champion from the Create contest, in addition to winning applications for every category.
Pass the break to determine who won and get them for the phone today!
The Grand Champion - Pikura
The Nokia Create Grand Prize would go to Pikura, but what's this application about? This is an application and repair which brings gamification to mobile photography. Enjoy taking photos in your smartphone? Pablo Moncunill and Joe Fernández have switched mobile photography right into a social game with rewards and much more.
Customers can make challenges (example: "have a picture from the greatest hamburger you'll findInch) and anybody can participate but uploading a photograph, along with other customers voting on distribution to look for the winning entry. It is a super neat concept and something we are able to see succeeding with Lumia Home windows Phone proprietors.
They has won the next:
- An expenses compensated trip for each of them to visit Barcelona to go to Mobile World Congress, in which the application is going to be displayed and also the designers will have the ability to network and promote Pikura.
- Nokia will create a video marketing Pikura and can publish it around the Nokia YouTube funnel for countless Lumia customers to determine.
- Nokia will promote the designers on Nokia Developer channels.
- Pikura can get 4 days of promotion on Home windows Phone Store and Application Social.
- They’ll also receive a ten,000 EUR credit on Microsoft Advertising pubCenter or much like operate a campaign to advertise Pikura.
Wish to try it out? You are able to grab Pikura in the Home windows Phone Store free of charge.
Mission Category Those who win
As discussed above, we not just possess a grand champion for that contest itself, but additionally one winning application per-category. Listed here are the ultimate those who win:
- Image &lifier Photo - Facebook Cover Cam
- NFC - Imagine Cam
- Maps &lifier Places - Track Runner
- Music - Extreme Music
- Mix-8 - To-Do Prime
- Fun &Games - Trouserheart
- Work Existence - Enpass Password Manager &lifier Information Keeper
- Freestyle - Stylist
Each one of the above winning records is going to be going to Mobile World Congress 2014 to get further support from Nokia and co. Congratulations to any or all winning applications and designers.