Nokia is really a massive company, there is no arguing this, however the manufacturer has had the ability to build relationships its community of customers and designers effectively since joining Home windows Phone (and just before this too). Getting together with clients and also the community generally, may it be through social networking or perhaps hosting designed occasions, is a vital task but Nokia is among individuals companies that is simple to approach, regardless of what you are.
An extremely detailed interview with Carla Eid, Global Mind of Social Engagement and Advocacy, over on Nokia Conversations discloses the “7 super rules of engagement” the teams under Eid follow:
- We uncover and get involved with relevant conversations.
- We reward individuals who create wonderful things using their Nokias by featuring and increasing their content.
- We give people the chance to try out the most recent Nokia items through device tests.
- We inspire our community to become creative with creative content and challenges on Instagram, Vine, Twitter, Facebook and Nokia Conversations.
- We take people from the community to key occasions all over the world for example MWC, Nokia World, CES and Social Networking Week.
- We build real associations through many years of community management on social networking, telephone, email and more importantly, one-to-one!
- We offer our community with use of Nokia employees, from R&D to Product Managers to Marketing.
It’s vital Nokia takes the above mentioned approach when confronted with its community, due to the fact feedback (both good and negative) is invaluable when getting together with customers, instead of simply delivering product bulletins and departing no room for anybody to obtain their say. Something which strikes us when attending occasions Nokia exists at may be the enthusiasm employees have, in addition to how friendly they’re when confronted with customers, the press (writers) or perhaps designers.
It is the small things.
In addition to posting bulletins and general communications between both the organization and also the community, numerous projects have released through the years, enabling the city to obtain involved and win some awesome awards. Nokia even enables you to definitely test drive a Lumia Home windows Phone, just just in case you want to help make your own mind up without concentrating on reviews, advice and support from organizations. Then you’ve the variety of photography contests running, helping customers get the most from their Home windows Phone and it is camera abilities.
“We’re more personal, more giving and understanding. We amplify and showcase the very best of their efforts and encourage budding talent. Creating a community needs time to work, so we have associations which go back so far as eight years within the Nokia Connects community.”
Searching towards the future, Nokia Connects will goal to make the most of new channels and the ways to communicate with the city. Using the purchase by Microsoft still in mid-air, we are certainly wishing this is a thing that moves across using the hardware division, if the deal eventually become completed.
We strongly urge you to definitely browse the interview entirely over on Nokia conversations. Perhaps you have contacted Nokia by any means? If that’s the case, how was your experience?