PDA

View Full Version : @the authors of WinArm

gdeber
09-01-2003, 09:21 AM
can anyone share the source of WinArm??

my projects:

1) add support for Arm code (emulator & disassembler)
2) add assembler tool
3) add support for all nokia phone (changing memory size, type & lenght of register)
4)... any idea?

tanx

p.s. sorry for my spaghetti english

ampdeck
22-01-2003, 03:23 AM
@gdeber

where can i download winarm?

w0rf
22-01-2003, 12:37 PM
http://www.geocities.com/nok5rev/

tnp
24-01-2003, 08:14 AM
I've started to made a tool named 'MCUEdit'. It likes to WinArm, but it's unfinished, because some function doesn't implemented yet! I won't have time to finish it, but if you may can continue developing that soft I may send to you the source code (in VC++)!

Implemented functions are:
-Show all DCT3 Nokia's Arm source code!
-Try to find the data and the instruction areas of the MCU (I've worked a lot about this, but I think it can be seperated automatically)
-Show jumps with arrows (like WinArm)
-Saves the source code of the MCU
-nothing more yet...

Kontact
24-01-2003, 10:25 AM
maybe i could try to continue your project.. thou i use borland c++ builder.

regards,
[email protected]

Jokse
24-01-2003, 03:15 PM
@tnp

if you have any documentation about the MCU, could you send them to me on [email protected] without the nospam, i am currently working on an allround editor for both the PPM and MCU part, but i still need some documentation on the MCU part

pico
24-01-2003, 08:10 PM
hi, one feature i miss in winarm is "goto address". hope you can add this to all future programs :)

gdeber
24-01-2003, 10:57 PM
if you have any docs about mcu send to me,please
[email protected] (toggle nospam)

if you want to send also the source of your prg...

many tnx!!!!

tnp
08-03-2003, 06:38 PM
As I promised, I shgare the source code of my 'new' program, named MCUEdit. It has been written in Visual Studio C++.
It's not well-commented yet, but I try to write some comment to the code. I had a newer version of this program, but unfortunatly a virus damaged one of the .cpp file!!!

Just write me any question about the program, but please do not write me any suggestion about how to continue the developing, cause I do not plan to continue this program (that's why I share the source code)!

Source code, Arm infos are aviable at:

http://www.geocities.com/ppmedit/MCUEdit/