PDA

View Full Version : 8210 sec code

Teefa
09-02-2003, 02:08 AM
plzzzzzzzzzzzz I NEED FLASH 8210 SEC CODE

Phusuke
09-02-2003, 08:07 AM
we dont know what ur tryin to ask from us is a flash or is it an unlocker for ur fones security code???

hexspoor2
09-02-2003, 03:23 PM
Try 12345

Regards,
Willem

AussieJoe
25-02-2003, 05:24 AM
I also have a nokia 8210 and need to reset the security code. I have tried the factory default 12345 but get 'code error' message.

I have a serial cable to my pc, and have tried a program called eepromtools and it tells me 'phone is not connected'. There is no problem with my serial ports (I have tried both).

Can anyone suggest where I go from here ?

thanks

Manipulator
25-02-2003, 07:24 AM
try logomanager,there go a funtion to let you se the sec code.

AussieJoe
25-02-2003, 07:42 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I tried logomanager on your suggestion, but I still can't seem to connect with the phone - logomanager says no phone found.

same with nokia tools by Rolis v1.8 :(

It could be a dud cable ? But it's brand new.

What 'state' should the phone be in ? I assume 'on' but with sim card in ? should I enter the sim passsword so it's at the point of asking for the security code ?

thanks again.

Manipulator
25-02-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by AussieJoe
Thanks for the reply.

I tried logomanager on your suggestion, but I still can't seem to connect with the phone - logomanager says no phone found.

same with nokia tools by Rolis v1.8 :(

It could be a dud cable ? But it's brand new.

What 'state' should the phone be in ? I assume 'on' but with sim card in ? should I enter the sim passsword so it's at the point of asking for the security code ?

thanks again.

brand new cable don't mean good.
did you try your cable on other pc or other phone.
is your mouse connect to com port or ps2 port.
you should power on your phone,since you can't access the phone(block by sec) with or without sim i think is ok.
but first be sure you cable is funtion.
try this,connect you cable to phone,plug in your charger than power on your phone,than run logomanaer,make sure you choose the right comport,
you are using mbus or fbus cable.......

AussieJoe
25-02-2003, 09:29 AM
I agree - brand new don't mean good, but I have no way to test (I don't have access to another phone or pc) so before I take it back I need to try harder to get it workling :)

My mouse is USB - neither serial is currently in use, but both work fine (tried an external modem in both ports)

as for fbus/mbus - how do i tell ?

it's "just a data cable" :) no idea what sort.

I need to remove the battery and plug in the cable where the battery goes, then the battery goes in at right angles - was bit of a jigsaw puzzle first time I used it.

anyways, thanks for your help

:confused: :confused: