PDA

View Full Version : Profiles

PritpalSpall
17-02-2003, 05:14 PM
Im just using the 9210i for a while but i cant change the ringtone or nothing it just selects the profile and i cant change any thing in it. can anyone help.

SmOg
20-02-2003, 07:39 PM
Hi! You have to install the full_device pack to your communicator! That includes the "profiles" menu where you can define your own profile! Enjoy

Iccang
21-02-2003, 03:30 AM
If U wanna change ur profile, U cannot change it from the outside. U must change it from the PDA. Go to extras->control panel->Profile. But the 1st U must install full_pack.

PritpalSpall
21-02-2003, 11:55 AM
cheers, sorry i just got the phone second hand and just getting used to the features. every time i try to install the full pack it keeps saying infrared device failed, but i can send other things to it, eg images and other software. Why?

SmOg
21-02-2003, 10:04 PM
I had a little problem with full_device install, because, when it installed the fax part the comm. sad "unable to create folder".. I just formated the phone and first installed the full_memory pack, which include the fax and pcmail to. (it created the folder for the device_pack) Now i only have to do is install device pack. Its a 4.13v. Maybe another version has some "tricky" installing steps. :) Hope i could help! Sorry for my english...:p