PDA

View Full Version : best way to cloning sim cards!

addi
26-02-2003, 11:29 PM
I would like to buy simcloning software & hardware.But i want to no whats the best to get,Before i buy anything.Dont want to waste money.Help will be must appreciated.Thanx!:)

Demoking
27-02-2003, 06:44 AM
*Get a MasterCRD LCD 2 reader/writer....
*Simscan 1.33 for getting the ki and imsi
*Use master Burner v1.8 for writing...

Thats what i use and it takes me 20 mins to get the ki

Alfa156
27-02-2003, 08:25 AM
hi,

which mode r u using on MasterCRD LCD 2. I think it has two versions one with 5 mode one with 6 or seven modes which includes writing to sim cards.

thanks...

Demoking
27-02-2003, 01:14 PM
ummm to get the ki i think i was using mode 1, which i think was 3mhz.... but for writting to the card just use master burner and it changes the modes by it self....

ummm and no i think there is only 1 type of mastercrd lcd 2, and they all write to cards....

Alfa156
27-02-2003, 03:25 PM
I found out. in visoduck.com there are two different masterCRDs.

MasterCRD_2_LCD & MasterCRD_LC (I have it)

Mode 0 = 6,00 Mhz (Smartcards)
Mode 1 = 3,57 Mhz (Smartcards)
Mode 2 = Pic-Ludi (Goldwafer1&2 ect.)
Mode 3 = Pic-Eeprom (Goldwafer 1&2 ect.)
Mode 4 = Atmel Mode ( Jupiter 1&2, Funcard ect.)
Mode 5 = Atmel Eeprom ( Jupiter 1 & 2, Funcard ect.)
Mode 6 = ChipCard (GSM, Telefon cards ect.)

I found out that my "MasterCRD_LC" does not have Mode6.

thanks for the reply...

Demoking
27-02-2003, 10:19 PM
ok i get ya now, you meant a nother model of the mastercrd not nother type of mastercrd lcd 2.

Rath-Boo
03-03-2003, 10:23 AM
Meaning I could have 2 sim cards on the same phone and it would accept calls at the same time and make a call one after the other and have the same number exactly.

If yes, I WANT IT I WANT IT

Demoking
04-03-2003, 01:45 PM
No, you can only use one number at a time.... So if you were one number you could only send and recieve calls on that number then to change numbers you reset you phone and enter the pin code for the other number then you will be using that, so then you send and recieve calls on that number only, but you cant use both at once.

addi
04-03-2003, 11:04 PM
Thanx Demoking! Can you tell me where i can get this MasterCRD LCD 2 reader/writer.... & master burner v1.8.Sound like the best option.thanx again.:)

Demoking
05-03-2003, 06:47 AM
ummm nah i live in australia so thats where i got mine from but here (http://www.kangamail.com/estore/) is a link to there page anyway.... and masterburner can be downloaded from here (http://www.visoduck-discount.de/index.php4) ...... there ya go, there are heaps of others that sell the mastercrd lcd 2, have a look at the Austech.info (http://www.austech.info) forum...
They are mainly into sat tv and things but it all works on the same theory...

addi
09-03-2003, 11:01 PM
Thanx for info!Ill sure get it.The other problem!The simcards our operators got is gold colour.Will it work with this cards.cheerz!:)

Demoking
10-03-2003, 04:41 AM
Yep, no matter what sim card you look at that steal bit will always be gold, its just what they are made from.

gsmsolutionsltd
10-03-2003, 04:29 PM
below is my gsm info site
here you will find sim card cloning step by step instructions
http://www.freewebs.com/gsminfo

also

""we supply all software needed for sim cloning""
visit my gsm sales and service site.
http://www.gsmsolutionsltd.com

sim cloning packags 50euro

payment
check
postal order
cash

regards

addi
11-03-2003, 11:46 PM
So you reken it will work with my cards!It so then ill get me that!
What happen if you clone a simcard with lots of airtime.Maybee you clone 5 or so.If you use 1 copy will the airtime be deducted from the other copies that you did not use.Thanx for you valid info.you keep cool.:)

Gokhan_Nokiaz
12-03-2003, 12:09 AM
gsmsolutionsltd

HANDSET PROGRAMMING & NETWORK-MONITOR ACTIVATION

We can flash program your phone and input specialized operating data, including network-monitor activation.

Network-Monitor is a sophisticated hidden menu in all Nokia phones, which can be activated and it will provide you with special network information including Network parameters, (LAC locations area code) cell identification. Basically, once this menu is activated on your phone you can access it like any other menu on your phone and if you acces the menu while you are on a call you can tell where the person is calling from and much, much more. (THIS IS A FUNTION THE POLICE USE TO TRACE PHONE CALLS)

Activation comes with full Instructions - 25 EURO

LoL LOL

SirGraham
12-03-2003, 07:01 AM
Hi,

:mad:

You can activate this function with a simple FBUS/MBUS cable. There a lot of programas to make this.

.... and the info are here:

http://www.mwiacek.com/english/gsm/netmon/faq_net0.htm

And the police DONīT USE this because they can be obtain info direct of the operator.

Best Regards,
Sir Graham.

Demoking
12-03-2003, 07:19 AM
ok back to addi, no you dont have to worry about using credit on the other numbers if that was what you were thinking...

umm thanx for the network monitor info, i didnt know that and i have had it for ages... what page on network monitor do you goto to find where they are calling from?

SirGraham
12-03-2003, 08:15 AM
Hi Demoking,

What do you mean?

The info about the cell you are conected?

Best regards,
Sir Graham

sadom
12-03-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Demoking
*Get a MasterCRD LCD 2 reader/writer....
*Simscan 1.33 for getting the ki and imsi
*Use master Burner v1.8 for writing...

Thats what i use and it takes me 20 mins to get the ki

are you sure about 20 mins ?

Demoking
12-03-2003, 10:18 AM
yeah 20 mins is my best time, the longest its taken is 1 hour...
I got 20 mins using the fastest setting.

As to the network monitor thing, u said
"Basically, once this menu is activated on your phone you can access it like any other menu on your phone and if you acces the menu while you are on a call you can tell where the person is calling from and much, much more. "

How would one go about this.

SirGraham
12-03-2003, 10:36 AM
Hi demoking,

I am woking with the NetMonitor of nokia and I donīt see any option for this.

You in GSM have the caller ID but you donīt need this option (nokia monitor) to know how is calling you.... (is the caller ID are activated) Itīs the normal feature in al GSM phones.

If the peolpe of gsmsolutionsltd can explain more about this... :rolleyes: but I think itīs not possible....

Best Regargs,
Sir Graham.

Demoking
12-03-2003, 11:27 AM
Well yeah you may not be able to do it, Gokhan_Nokiaz said you could so i was just questioning it.... thanx anyway.

In theory there must be someway to get these details from a phone call because all the info is sent over the network and i know of an ex cop who had some mates do something to his phone so that he can see who is calling and where from, his phone now gives him all the information including there name, where they are calling from and where they live.

I think ill look into this a little more now.

SirGraham
12-03-2003, 11:48 AM
Hi Demoking,

I know that only the caller ID send to GSM phones. I suppose this Caller ID can be desactivated and ATIVATED by the operator.

May be if you have friends working in the operator, can activate this caller ID to all phones with calling you...

I f you knows the phone number, and you can acces to the data of the data base of the operator.... you know the address....

Best Regards,
Sir Graham.

cAde
09-11-2003, 06:27 PM
what bout the master crd 6...how good is that...

cheers