PDA

View Full Version : www.anndy.tk

weiandy
19-03-2003, 04:24 PM
Care to comment on my site? www.anndy.tk

hooi76
20-03-2003, 06:01 PM
May i know what is this site comment for? sorry for my bad english, coz i'm not from earth, i'm from heaven hehehe:D

weiandy
21-03-2003, 02:33 AM
Any review on my site?

James-UK
18-04-2003, 12:30 PM
Anndy,
I'm very impressed. You obviously have a talent for design. The site is very clear, well set out and easy to navigate and looks really good. It did take a longer time to load for me than I expected considering the content size but I think that depends on where it is hosted rather than your content.

You've obviously gone to a lot more effort than most people designing a homepage so why don't you think about expanding a little bit more from a homepage to containing something unique that will really draw people back. You are obviously keen for people to visit so you could have some form of "Tell-A-Friend-About-My-Site" script for visitors to easily use.

:wink:

king_m
19-04-2003, 12:29 PM
check this sites out
www.egen.xenoplace.net
and tell me wat u think of that site

weiandy
19-04-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by James-UK
Anndy,
I'm very impressed. You obviously have a talent for design. The site is very clear, well set out and easy to navigate and looks really good. It did take a longer time to load for me than I expected considering the content size but I think that depends on where it is hosted rather than your content.

You've obviously gone to a lot more effort than most people designing a homepage so why don't you think about expanding a little bit more from a homepage to containing something unique that will really draw people back. You are obviously keen for people to visit so you could have some form of "Tell-A-Friend-About-My-Site" script for visitors to easily use.

:wink:

Thanks my friend. What other comments do u have for me? All of ur comments are very impt, be it gd or bad.

Do sign up my guest book. Thks all>!

James: I am not sure abt the loading time. Seems ok for me as my full site is less than 1mb.

abbeydguru
16-05-2003, 11:25 PM
such a kool site, only i had difficulty in opening the chat section.
Keep it up boy!

weiandy
17-05-2003, 04:35 AM
oh u need to dl the file in order to enter the chat in galaxynet

bobl
29-05-2003, 01:00 PM
Please take this criticism in the best possible way :)

The good stuff:

As soon as I saw it, I though "Vice City"...dunno why that is good, but it's got a nice feel to it, nice pink/black effects etc.

Clean design, very easy to navigate

The stuff that can be changed (Notice not necessarily bad, but the stuff i didn't like)

For low res browsing (i.e. 1024X768) everything seems a bit tiny, what res do you have?

The weird faces...brilliant idea, but they are a little too weird in places :)

Well, just some ideas, and don't take my criticism badly, I find web design really difficult and would never be able to create something as good as this, so well done, but there are some things I would change if I were you...

Well done

Bob

weiandy
29-05-2003, 01:15 PM
Plse tell me what I need to improve. Which are the areas....

bobl
30-05-2003, 04:42 PM
Plse tell me what I need to improve. Which are the areas....

This is your page mate, not ours...I was simply telling you what I felt, but I haven't hired you to do this page for me, so it is not being done to my specification...it's being done to yours.

You choose what to do, but you asked what we thought, I gave you what I felt.

I think maybe you should change the faces to something a little less harsh (they are very bold), and increase the size of the text.

The whole thing is up to you, remember it is YOUR page :)

Gluck,

Bob

weiandy
31-05-2003, 01:28 PM
thanks.

imodium
08-06-2003, 09:59 PM
i really like the site

weiandy
09-06-2003, 04:25 PM
I am gg to bring it down cos lack of disk space. :<