PDA

View Full Version : 8210 no signal

denk
01-04-2003, 05:12 PM
hi all...
i have problem 8210 after 10 second signal down.
i try change hagar, pa, antenna switch and cobba, but
after 10 second signal down.
please help me.....

mobile master
01-04-2003, 06:56 PM
hi

i have also the same problem after doing full flash only system id receive but no signal receive does any body know how to repair this

coolmast3r
02-04-2003, 09:52 AM
hi
im not quite sure 'bout the problem but u can try to update faid and clear sp lock.or try to change the imei.

i had the same problem everytime i flash my phone and after update faid and clear sp lock, the phone works fine.

but sometimes after doing that my phone dont search for signal either.it works fine after i changed the imei.

mobile master
02-04-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by coolmast3r
hi
im not quite sure 'bout the problem but u can try to update faid and clear sp lock.or try to change the imei.

i had the same problem everytime i flash my phone and after update faid and clear sp lock, the phone works fine.

but sometimes after doing that my phone dont search for signal either.it works fine after i changed the imei.

hi

tell me how i can change the imi while i updage and clear the sp lock the problem is same

and i also need some help regarding partial flash file for what purpose we use partial flash

denk
02-04-2003, 04:46 PM
before i change hardware i try fullflash with rolis478 and update with rolis19. but not help.
any idea???

emul8d
04-04-2003, 09:36 AM
Partial Flash is another name for Virgin Eeprom
It's is called Partial flash because it is not complete (Partial)
Partial flash is used for flashing phones which is locked, display's "Contact Service", or has some error after flashing (the nasty LINE 1 when you insert other SIM).
Partial flash size is not more than 512kb, and it is flash to a certain address or else your gonna trash your phone!

Use this new Rolis 4.79(build 001) for flashing...
attached here is the link to download ROLIS 4.79
http://nokiafree.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=99532

Also attached here is the text file which has addresses where to flash Full backup or Partial Flash Files

emul8d
04-04-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by denk
before i change hardware i try fullflash with rolis478 and update with rolis19. but not help.
any idea???

8210 full flash size is 2mb

Click 8210 on Rolis Flasher
Click Write - Flash that to the address of 0x200000 and ends at 0x400000 (Default)

Flash the phone, click power button(lightly), after flashing, switch to MBUS start ROLIS MBUS or Knok 95, click FAID/Quick Set Faid, change IMEI (see the the 13 digit # on the back of your phone - sample - 901321/70/14525/3), click SP/Reset SP Lock, click Faid/Quick Set Faid, click Reset User Settings/SFR, remove cable, Turn on phone (phone no network), turn off, then turn on again (Network OK) your done!

Else if everything fails... it's hardware failure and any software won't fix your problem!