View Full Version : And another problem...(after flash) Project T, Jozi
care2much
02-04-2003, 10:41 AM
I tried to flash some or the jozi 5110 modified flashes into my 5110 (v5.29) the "Project T" flash and a modifed flash by me from the original software but after the flashing the signal is lost and the phone keeps on exiting while browsing the menus at the moment the backlight turns off.
Only the orig version works fine....
PS :I checked the sums with the chkfixer ...
HELP
:confused:
care2much
02-04-2003, 11:11 AM
And another thing : the flasher does not work fine , I mean I need to modify the data bits on the LPT port with a LPT Spy prog in order to get rid of the "recived TX =1 instead of 0" (or something like that) after a succesfull flash operation so that I can do any operation with the flasher (Rolis v4.78).....
What's that about?:confused:
BOEBOE
02-04-2003, 11:37 AM
Update FAID with Rolis and press Change IMEI and SP Locks.
About the spy-thingy are you using WinXP?
If yes, use userport.
care2much
16-04-2003, 05:41 PM
Nope, I have multiple boot and I used win98.:cool:
pekde
17-04-2003, 10:37 AM
Project T works fine, and is very very nice.
Thanks boeboe for your good work!
Is there update coming?
BOEBOE
17-04-2003, 02:11 PM
ProjecT 5110 will be updated, in a few weeks...
ProjecT 3310 will be released a week after Genolite comes out.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.