PDA

View Full Version : 5210 problem



flashed
03-04-2003, 06:52 PM
Hi all i really need help!!!!

It all started when i tried to upgrade the mcu + ppm using rollis (i now know that was a mistake!!!) then the phone failed to power up.

Used knok to erase the full flash and it started to but then stopped, left for a while but still nothing, tried again now says "cannot prepare phone! i know its not a cable problem so it must be the phone..

Does this mean the phone is now 100% dead or is there another trick up someones sleeves!!!
Im a desparate man!! please help.....


Cheers in advance........

flashed
04-04-2003, 11:30 PM
Its fixed!!! (and i did it!!)

thanks for your replies!!!!

chunkhead
14-05-2003, 10:48 AM
I have just started to play with the 5210, and I have the same problem! The idea is if you correct the problem, share your experience with the board! How did you get it to work???:confused:

chunkhead
14-05-2003, 11:20 AM
Got it!!! I used Knok95, wouldn't erase, but I ended up getting it to flash though! I used a a checksum corrected flash! No problems!!!;)