PDA

View Full Version : Use MMC as your phone memory?

AlOn_
25-04-2003, 06:27 AM
is this possible ?... or is it possible to create like a shortcut (windows' style) for the folder where the program put the swap memory (dunno where though :P) to 3650 mmc ?...

if this possible then we won't have much problem with free space anymore (i guess)....

AlOn_

Lectrosoul
16-05-2003, 10:29 AM
virtual memory/swap memory
Brilliant question please someone if they know about this please reply it should be possible right?

thanx
lEcTrOsOuL:grin:

AlOn_
16-05-2003, 11:05 AM
i guess... first we need to know how the phone handle the memory issue... like which directory that it used as the swap/temp memory... then... we need to find out how to configure the setting of the OS.. to use the e: drive (mmc)... there could be a setting somewhere... otherwise.. another thing is to try to trick the phone with some kind of shortcut.. (change the directory to a "shortcut") that point to another directory in MMC ?...

IF this is POSSIBLE.... i won't mind to BUY it... for a reasonable price of course :)

AlOn_

ahmad9998
24-07-2005, 01:22 PM
I have nokia3230. I am using memory card to save all my messages. I have the file but dont know if it works on any other nokia mobiles.

ahmad9998
24-07-2005, 01:26 PM
I have nokia3230. I am using memory card to save all my messages. I have the file but dont know if it works on any other nokia mobiles.

Umster
24-07-2005, 10:09 PM
I have the same question on the New Nokia 6680... can you use the mmc instead of phone memory to read and save contacts.

anybody please???? :wink: