PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 6100 irda probs



Lynk
25-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Heya,

Just got a 6100 with a MA-620 USB infrared adapter. When i use the software that comes with the adapter it all works wonderfully. When i try and use MobiMB or logomanager or any other software the phoen is not found.

Can anyone help me out with this?

deano968
30-04-2003, 10:33 PM
Try using MobiMB V1.2.2, it works with my 6100, takes a while to detect the phone but does work! Failing that use Nokia PC Suit 5.1, you shouldn't have any probs with that.

reamer
14-05-2003, 10:20 PM
I had some similar probs. To solve it I had to remove the software that came with the ma 620 ( handset manager) as this seems to take control of the driver, and will not let other software use it. You still need the driver for the ma 620 but not the software. I now only use oxygen phone manager. It does the lot. This worked for me. Its worth a try, what you got to lose!
Tonz4phones (http://www.tonz4phones.co.uk) :grin: