PDA

View Full Version : Few lines of VB source needed to receive IMEI on DCT-3 and put in txt box

Nick_A
29-05-2003, 11:16 AM
As title really, am having a few probs trying to receive the IMEI, the restart thing works fine, so the command is sending, but I'll be damned if I can get the IMEI into a text box, can anyone help?

Thanks,

Nick

slikmik
29-05-2003, 02:37 PM
search for my old program and others vb source codes on this forum

search and you'll find :)

Mike

Nick_A
29-05-2003, 02:39 PM
I couldnt find the source to your program, and other source code doesnt seem to help, would it be possible to send the source for your program that reads mcu and imei?

Thanks,
Nick

dila
21-06-2003, 09:35 AM
I've been looking for source like this as well, but have been unable to find anything.

I found the DCT-3 restart source and that was really useful for showing how to send commands to the phone.

But, I've been trying for weeks to work out how to get a response from the phone when sending a command to get the security code or something else and I still havn't managed it !!

So it would be great if someone has just a small program and the source for sending a single command, getting a response and then putting the response in a text box. For example, getting the phone model.

Also, are DCT-4 MBus commands the same as DCT-3 MBus commands ?

Nick_A
21-06-2003, 10:29 AM
Hi,

I still havent worked it out myself yet. DCT-4 commands are longer apparently..

Nick