PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 6185. Help, please!



ivanolo
31-05-2003, 12:23 PM
Hi there fellas! :D

I've got a Nokia 6185, well, at least that's what it says on the back of the phone... Anyway, I'd like to know which is the latest firmware version and how can I flash the damn thing. It's the US version of the phone, CDMA.

Just in case you wanna help, and to make things easier, I give you this:

PRL: 235
V 431SD3a2.nef
07/27/1999
NSD-3AX
(c)NMP

I found this information using the *#837# code.

Anything you can do for me is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

:p

ivanolo
07-06-2003, 05:09 AM
Hey nobody has replied... :(
I forgot to mention that the phone is from Sprint.
Please, help me. Just give me the firmware file and I'll take care of the rest.
I don't wanna have to pay money for something I could easily do at home.