PDA

View Full Version : All about Trium Eclipse here!!

Mizoo!
01-06-2003, 02:17 PM
i just want some help using my trium eclipse phone ...

* my firmware doesnt support GPRS, how can i upgrade?
* what soft do i need?
* where can i find flash files ith GPRS
* is there any flash files supporting java J2ME?
* i have a cable with an external power supply, wat are the procedures of flashing?
* i managed to find .pmd ring tones here on this forum, but i found a new format called .dgb (digiplug format) it has better qualities than .pmd , has anyone find tones .dgb?
* does any one actually downloaded EXEn games to this handset, wat quality are they? my network doesnt have a clue about EXEn games all at they have are in java format, can anyone upload EXEn games here??!?

thanx guys in advance ....:D

tsr
02-06-2003, 07:17 AM
It's very good and usefull post. And what is your flash version? (Press * then 5806).

Mizoo!
02-06-2003, 11:38 AM
here is the firmware version

--VERSION---
4RNR6100
----DATE----
21/03/2002

tsr
03-06-2003, 08:44 AM
Hmmm... I think that your flash support GPRS... And flashing of trium Eclipse is very strong process. And I don't flash it... But my flash version is 4RN7A110 20/11/2002

Mizoo!
03-06-2003, 07:40 PM
* wat is the new difference betwwen the 2 versions?(mine and urs)
* how can i have a backup of my firmware? wat progy i can use?
* ever heard about the .dgp tones? if u have some COOL .pmd or .dgp please share it here?

tsr
04-06-2003, 08:58 AM
My flash support GPRS and I can install pictures and new tones. And I didn't hear about your flash. But "4R..." must be with GPRS support. And for backup... use Trium Flash Reader (trium flash downloader).

Mizoo!
05-06-2003, 03:30 AM
where can i find this one and does it need a crack or so?
what is the procedure to use?

thanx

tsr
05-06-2003, 08:35 AM
For reading your original flash:http://alpha.transfer.to/trium/trium_flash_reader.zip
After reading flash file will be with protect. This problem was discuss in other forums.

Flash file for FREE!!!!!!! (without protect)
http://alpha.transfer.to/trium/4RN7A110.zip

I heared about programm IPL 2.9 for flashing
http://alpha.transfer.to/trium/Ipl_Trium_v2.9.rar

And guide... It's simple. Run IPL 2.9. Select Phone type and FLASH file. Then press FLASH button.

And send me your flash file when you'll read it.

HANG MAN
17-06-2003, 02:26 AM
TRIUM (http://http://www.phantom.mirrorz.com/)
pls anyone have convertor from mid file to pmd or dgb

Mayhem
11-07-2003, 02:09 AM
2 tsr
I've got 4RN7A110 firmware file and IPL 2.9 utility for flashing.
Can u help me with some advice to reflash my phone?
My Eclipse has old firmware, with no GPRS and I can't upload any pics or rings (got "unsupported file type" message at any attempt to upload via WAP or IrDa).
Do you know, what kind of cable must I use for reflashing?

My last phones was SONY J5 then J70, I used to reflash them offen with snandard flasher and serious service cable.
Is the procedure of reflashing Triums alike?

You wrote you never flash Trium Eclipse 'cause "it is very strong process". What is the difficulty? In what is the difference between reflashing via cable of different phones (ie SONY vs Trium Eclipse)?

Many tanx in advance even for some help.

PS
U may write me privately at Russian

Mayhem
18-07-2003, 12:08 AM
tsr, your links are broken.
And those that at forum (u tip me in private) too.
Host "alfa.transfer.to" isn't down, but archives .zip couldn't be found... :(
Can you give us correct links?

tsr
18-07-2003, 07:32 AM
I don't know. Find in internet (www.google.com).

jdr
28-07-2003, 08:51 PM
I have a very old Firmware (47A49040 - Feb 15th 2002), but it supports GPRS...

Can I activate the EclipseXL Features like Images etc. with my normal Eclipse (not XL) by uploading a new firmware? Now I cannot upload Images or Rintones.

I have found and downloaded IPL, but I do not find the downloader and find only Russian Firmware and unfortunately do not speak Russian :(.
Is it in German, too (T9 etc.)?

What kind of Datacable do I need and what is the problem about flashing the Eclipse?

tsr
13-08-2003, 07:24 AM
It's a "FLASH CABLE" (pin 5 to gnd, pin 7 to gnd via 3.3k resister).

And I found in my phone the following languages (4RN7A111): "English, Francais, Deutsch, Italiano, Svenska, Norsk, Dansk, Suomi, Espanol, Dutch, Russian".

And now with IPL 2.9 there is no troubles in flashing.

jdr
13-08-2003, 09:26 AM
Good :)
I've heard that I can use a normal Datacable when I connect these additional pins. I hope, this really works.
Will I have to use 5,7 (AC/DC Adaptor) or 3,8 (Battery) V?

tsr
13-08-2003, 09:33 AM
I used a cable without external power. And when flashing I was press a power button for several time.

jdr
13-08-2003, 11:21 AM
tsr, can you please tell me more about it?

tsr
13-08-2003, 01:57 PM
It's simple. Use a data-cable for unlock. And use flash-cable (with 7 contact) for flashing. Before press button FLASH, press POWER button in phone for about 5 seconds. Phone must be OFF before flashing. And don't forget change type of phone (ECLIPSE) in IPL 2.9 and choose a flash file. Flash file must be without PROTECT (in Internet usually without). And before all operations don't forget MAKE BACKUP of your original flash (will be with PROTECT!!!). And also may send me your original flash file for testing :)

Best Regards!

jdr
13-08-2003, 02:32 PM
datacable with additional pins connected to GND etc. = Flash Cable?

GND=Battery's negative (-) Connector?

tsr
14-08-2003, 09:17 AM
FLASH-CABLE=DATA-CABLE with pin 7 to pin 11 (gnd) via 1k resister. (:-)

jdr
14-08-2003, 10:23 AM
Good, I hope the cable will arrive soon.

Somebody should find and publish the JAVA-Firmware ;)

tsr
15-08-2003, 07:18 AM
I only know that flash with JAVA is 4TA00080. But I can't find it... :(

jdr
15-08-2003, 11:42 AM
yes, this version number ist also known to me, but I'm afraid that nobody has found it yet :(

jdr
19-08-2003, 06:46 PM
Yeah, it worked. I used the cheap ebay cable and connected pin 13 to 12 and 7 to 11 with a 1k resistor.
Thank you very much!

The only problem ist that the pmd-melodies are not very loud, except the one from the trium circle. Is there an application with which I can boost the volume of the melodies?

tsr
20-08-2003, 07:45 AM
I don't know...

AlienTech
09-09-2003, 09:13 PM
try here for more info.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96559&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

everneat
15-09-2004, 10:41 PM
i just want some help using my trium eclipse phone ...

* my firmware doesnt support GPRS, how can i upgrade?
* what soft do i need?
* where can i find flash files ith GPRS
* is there any flash files supporting java J2ME?
* i have a cable with an external power supply, wat are the procedures of flashing?
* i managed to find .pmd ring tones here on this forum, but i found a new format called .dgb (digiplug format) it has better qualities than .pmd , has anyone find tones .dgb?
* does any one actually downloaded EXEn games to this handset, wat quality are they? my network doesnt have a clue about EXEn games all at they have are in java format, can anyone upload EXEn games here??!?

thanx guys in advance ....:D
Pls ineed some instruction on how to flash trium mars cos the only olne am usaing isnot good enough to be making proud of. thanks

AlienTech
27-09-2004, 02:17 AM
tsr posted all the info you need to flash, including the program, where to get the flash and how to do it.

I think only difference with the mars is you need the mars flash's. everything else is same.. But I do not have mars so dont know. If linsk are broken use goggle and search for it. Names will be the same..

AYMAN SH
22-10-2004, 05:32 AM
here is the program to flash trium eclips

AYMAN SH
22-10-2004, 05:35 AM
i dont know why i cant upload that file
it is rar
can i

AlienTech
04-11-2004, 05:53 PM
There are many places on the web you can find ipl29.rar or ipltrium.exe just search google for it. Since the sites change every few months a link would be useless. You can also find info at http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=96559&page=2&pp=15

AlienTech
04-11-2004, 05:57 PM
....:D

Oh I did find a few trium ExEn games at trium-club, It seems to work with the emulator on a PC but I have no idea how to use the tool to modify the firmware so you can play it on the phone. The games are rather lame.. But heck, geting tired of breakout..

Foudn the tool to modify the rom here but gives an error when I use it on Win XP http://merlinx86.narod.ru/

AlienTech
05-11-2004, 04:00 AM
Okay I uploaded the trium flasher and some stuff into yahoo groups.

You can download it in the files section. Seems Balu had made a new version of IPL29, Its IPL2C now.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlienTech/

jars00n
29-05-2005, 09:05 PM
i have a problem: my phone turns on but appears only trium logo and nothing else happens :/ then it turns off. what can i do to make it work?

thanks alot