PDA

View Full Version : any program to maintain the calendar ?

TRABEL
25-06-2003, 03:23 AM
hi
i got nokia 8310... with all programs arround , didnt find one who can access to the calendar .. and change..write ..del things in it...
anyone got ? can help ?
thx

guessmee
02-07-2003, 02:10 PM
I use Nokia PCSync, this program is bundled with Nokia PC Suite 4 and it synchronises with M$ Outlook. So, now I 'must' use Outlook to edit Calendar, Notes and Phonebook from my PC. I think it also support some other application format such as Lotus Notes, etc.
Check Nokia web site and look for PC Suite, read carefully as it points you which version to suit your phone. The program can use either serial cable, infra-red (the one I'm using) or bluetooth.

guessmee

TRABEL
02-07-2003, 10:24 PM
hi
thx for replay , i did use it before , but stupid sync always send the email address from my address book to my phone back while sync so im getting dupe names in memory with only emails in them
very anoying
hehe
thought maybe there is a simpler program for it
thx

guessmee
03-07-2003, 05:15 AM
Perhaps you can try to set what you want to synchronise? Go to Sync "Properties", click on "General" tab and tick "What To Synchronise".
I might work as you want. I never bother with those stuffes, cause I never use M$ Outlook. I only use it for editing my Calendar and/or To-Do List.

guessmee