damnlun
27-06-2003, 03:41 PM
Everybody
My phone Nokia 6100
Serial Cable (COM Port)
I use MobiMB Mobile Media Browser 1.23 to set operation
logo from photo, it is ok.
but I use Logo Magager 1.3 or Oxygen Phone Manager II 2.0.9.8
I can't save ("save failed") to the phone.
I just want wallpaper which i like and set transparant operation logo.
I try "restore factory settings" , still can't save in phone.
Who can help me?
[email protected]
Damnlun
My phone Nokia 6100
Serial Cable (COM Port)
I use MobiMB Mobile Media Browser 1.23 to set operation
logo from photo, it is ok.
but I use Logo Magager 1.3 or Oxygen Phone Manager II 2.0.9.8
I can't save ("save failed") to the phone.
I just want wallpaper which i like and set transparant operation logo.
I try "restore factory settings" , still can't save in phone.
Who can help me?
[email protected]
Damnlun