PDA

View Full Version : My new section - programmers corner.

dr.bizar
07-07-2003, 01:59 PM
Hi all.

As i just started programming HL languages in win - where i kept to ASM before - I decided to make a section to help others get started.

As you all proberbly know the info on ports and nokia protocols are VERY scares, so I am trying to collect info and sources on nokia programming. If you got any suggestions or documents that you think i'm missing plz mail me :)

Check out my programming section

http://blight.dk/nokia/pcorner/index.html

and my text about port acces (http://blight.dk/nokia/tutorial/basic.html) (look in the bottom under lesson nr.7)

Plz tell me what you think

Cheers

wumpus
08-07-2003, 11:17 AM
Cool site :)

wumpus
08-07-2003, 11:59 AM
A pity your section about MBUS interfacing is a bit small, nothing about the "security" command sequences needen to, for example, set the FAID, IMEI..

pico
30-07-2003, 01:19 PM
nice to see some of my work appreciated, although not linked back too..
br..

dr.bizar
30-07-2003, 11:41 PM
@ pico

??? What ? - as far as i know i didn't borrow any of your work ???

Cheers

pico
31-07-2003, 12:24 PM
nk_project(VB) is mine..

dr.bizar
31-07-2003, 01:57 PM
And you point being ???

I didn't use any code what so ever from your NK project.

You are using copletely diff. routines - plz take a look at the source code before you blame people of swipeing your work.

I'm not trying to start a pissing contest - but WTF. If you cared to look at the source code you would notice that NONE of the routines are similar. I spent loads of time making that code i and will not sit calmly and let you critisise me. and shurely you got no timer routine that checks the mscomm.input.

PLZ take a look at my site once more and you will notice that I allways give credit to original autors - look at the source code section - NKproject - By david wich i actually found during my search on nokia programming While I was in the middle of my project

I might not be as good a HL programmer as you. but keep in mind that other people might make progs to.

If you still got problems believeing me take a look at VBcity forums. where you will find all my lame Q trying to solve my problems with this project.

Cheers

pico
31-07-2003, 02:23 PM
hey man, you did get stressed!

all i mean, you put the .exe (and also source) there, but no link in your links page!
was only saying.. really i aint so bothered.

but also some of your other files are gotten in my page.
cellularFAT.pdf (i realise that name lolz), flashing BASICS.doc..
again, i didnt really mind that.
your m bus commands page, is mine..
but i did get that from another guy, who closed his site (i asked him send me the pages, with permision to use..)
you find the page good enough to take stuff from, but never put link?

and i am not good programmer in any languuage! just n00b.. you can find my questions to programmers forums online also!

do you see what i mean though?
no need to stress dude:cool: