PDA

View Full Version : Vibrating Battery



chitza2k
08-08-2003, 11:02 AM
I just bought a vibrating battery from someone, but although he pretends it' LiIon, I can't tell.
The thing that made me think about this is the code written on the back, it's BMS-2. It also sais 'LiIon Battery" and 1100mAh.
But as far as I found out (searchig with Google) there is a BMS-2V battery, but it's NiMH and lots of other vibrating batteries, even LiIon, but not having this code.
How can I tell if it's a LiIon indeed?

wumpus
02-09-2003, 10:03 PM
I just bought a vibrating battery from someone, but although he pretends it' LiIon, I can't tell.
The thing that made me think about this is the code written on the back, it's BMS-2. It also sais 'LiIon Battery" and 1100mAh.
But as far as I found out (searchig with Google) there is a BMS-2V battery, but it's NiMH and lots of other vibrating batteries, even LiIon, but not having this code.
How can I tell if it's a LiIon indeed?
Look in Netmonitor, there is a page with battery type and stuff.

majster
05-09-2003, 12:21 AM
Look for test 20 !! :smile: