PDA

View Full Version : DCT4 direct unlocker

Harry224
16-07-2002, 10:33 PM
Hi all,

That software works 100% with a dongle see if any one can crack it.

Best Regards,

Harry:) :) :)

Cosmar
17-07-2002, 01:12 AM
If the program is cracked, what kind of cable do we need to use it?

phantom2002
17-07-2002, 07:17 AM
the cable you need is a fbus cable m8 ;)

DK2 - Isn't that some sort of dongle ??? Well getting cracking it !!

Would it be possible to change just the dk2 dongle code to make this work with our standard cables ???

I think that the makers of this software would have probably put the important code onto the dongle (protection 4 u!!!).

Has anybody got a cracked set of dk2 files ?? What exactly is a dk2 dongle and what does it do ?

TIA

LEE
17-07-2002, 03:50 PM
has anyone tried useing this software without a dongle! as it seems to work without one

phantom2002
17-07-2002, 04:57 PM
can you confirm which models you have unlocked with this ??

Does it throw up any messages ??

Thanks

DavieB
17-07-2002, 05:34 PM
OK OK - Dont get excited..

If any of you bothered to read previous posts about cracking (dongles in particular) before posting "please crack" you'd know it's not goin to happen this time..

DK2 supports thru-encryption (and possibly thru-algo if you speak nice enough to Des) - this means the program has raw data, or encrypted data which only the dk2 (the actual dk2, not ANY dk2) can decrypt. Problem is, with some techniques, the info NEVER get back to the PC unencrypted - it is passed straight out of the parallel port.
Actually, in very nice cases, the dongle holds the encrypted codes in public memory and decryption seeds in private memory - all process is therefor internal...

Without the dongle, it would be 100% impossible to crack (unless the coder is VERY sloppy and just used a "check is present" command for the dongle API) - and physically examining the dongle and reading internal components directly would also not work.. It uses its own ASIC - even if a reader was created it has some sort of TA..

In other words - just wait till its free (and I KNOW it'll be soon now!)

Actually, I expect someone here will do it before a developer releases it free!

:D

Rgds

songpolk
17-07-2002, 07:32 PM
I have tried the pro. It can read my 8310 imei and ver. also can reset the phone security setting to 12345 by using f/m bus cable. But cannot unlock the phone!!

phantom2002
17-07-2002, 09:20 PM
why waste your time lads !!!!

I have had a quick look over the manual for the dk2 and it seems like unless you have the dongle (as davieb suggested) you haven't got a chance :(

It is easier to find a site that deals with one off logs for about £15-£20 and buy yourself a cable to do it, than to go buy a standalone unlocker at around £1500 especially for one or two phones !!!

GO BUY LOGS IF IT IS ONLY ONE OR TWO PHONES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s unless you plan on unlocking a lot of them lol

DavieB
17-07-2002, 10:05 PM
Update:
Standalones are goin for £300 from J on gsmforum - respectable member, not one of those zero posters we see all too often offering dirt cheap products with a risked of getting no support, no updates, or worse - no product!

Rgds :D

timdodgson
19-07-2002, 05:35 PM
Can any body sell me one or tell me where to get

Many Thanxs in Advance
Tim

Dr. Zisp
20-07-2002, 12:28 AM
hey phantom, what sites are you talking about? coz i couldn't find one to offer logs for £15. give me some examples plz.
cheers.

lonegunman
20-07-2002, 03:18 PM
I have one form J:D