PDA

View Full Version : kyocera pst 3.2 software

PCX1612
02-09-2003, 10:11 PM
hi i have a copy of the kyocera pst 3.2 i will trade it for kyocera esn changer software or for motorola lg esn software or for motorola esn changing software.

i preferbly would like to get my hands on the lg esn changing software or motorola esn changing software.

phone types

lg v111 esn changer software i would like to try and get this first or the

motorola t2260 and startac st7868w and simular types also i would like it to support both verzions of phones

all phones verzion are VERIZON CDMA

email: [email protected]
aol im: PCX1612
msn messanger: PCX1612

or post reply

YOU WILL NOT GET BURNED ON THE DEAL I AM NOT THE PERSON WHO WOULD RIP ANYONE. I DEAL IN DTV HACK AND VERIZON PHONE HACK. WITCH MY VERIZON BURNOUTS I HAVE CREATED ON MY OWN WITHOUT HAVEING TO FIND NUMBERS ON THEIR NETWORK TO USE. WITCH MAKES THEM THE BEST HACK EVER. I KNOW NOBDY KNOWS MY HACK I CAN USE WHATEVER NUMBER I WANT EXCEPT FOR CELLULAR NUMBERS.

OK I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

LATER.........................

mkaddour
10-03-2004, 05:07 AM
I have motorola esn repairer and will trade you for kyocera esn changer..reply back please

luzer
10-03-2004, 08:04 AM
Which version of the motorola esn repairer do you have? is a working copy? I also have Kyocera software ...

PCX1612
10-03-2004, 09:29 PM
I Will Trade You The Kyocera Pst Software For The Motorola Esn Software. Version Of The Kyocera Is 3.2

Let Me Know

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rico

Robert-Sanchez
24-03-2004, 08:45 PM
I have the Motorola Esn Changer. I can trade with you for the Kyocera PST 3.2. Let me know.

I Will Trade You The Kyocera Pst Software For The Motorola Esn Software. Version Of The Kyocera Is 3.2

Let Me Know

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rico

PCX1612
24-03-2004, 08:57 PM
ITS A DEAL PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL. IT IS

[email protected]

RICO

iamcenter
07-05-2004, 01:59 AM
Victor GSM P2K esn changer cracked working great. No dongle required.
Need to exchaneg it with Qualcom (Axesstel 800) esn changer.

Anyone interested email me [email protected]
msn : [email protected]

Dave

bushden
07-05-2005, 01:29 AM
I have motorola esn repairer and will trade you for kyocera esn changer..reply back please

Sir, Would you be willing to share the Motorola ESN repairer.
Thanks
Den

bushden
07-05-2005, 01:31 AM

Let Me Know

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rico

Sir,

would you be willing to share the Motorola ESN repairer software. I do not have anything to trade.