PDA

View Full Version : Zelda,oracle of...

thanoskkk
09-09-2003, 03:18 PM
Anyone played zelda oracle of seasons OR oracle of ages with goboy?When the game starts i see the capcom screen and then nothing.Please help

thanoskkk
24-09-2003, 11:19 AM
No One??????

cycone
24-09-2003, 12:04 PM
I've got the same problem dud, I've already posted this question 2 times, nobody came up with a good solution.....but i heard some guys talking about that the've played the oracle games with goboy...so it is possilble!

thanoskkk
24-09-2003, 01:58 PM
i remember that there was a way to load big roms with goboy but i cant remember it

[cz]zlucoblij
30-09-2003, 11:31 PM
Hi Guys! I'm new here so I'm glad I can be usefull! -;)

Oracle Of Ages doesn't work cause not of huge rom (link's awakening is the same size and worx) but cause of missing sound system! When this rom is goin' to play some music with the intro, goboy crashes. You can simply avoid this.

GoBoy is based on GNU BOY, open source gameboy emulator for pc, and uses the same save files! So it's really easy to download gnuboy build for windows, open rom on pc, save game in oracle of oracle of ages menu and transfer this save to your phone (system/apps/goboy/saves). Now when you run oracle of ages, you must quickly load game before the game crashes. And what you see? You are exactly where you saved on pc, without any crash! Just start plaing! I play Oracle on my 7650 and it's gr8 fun! I just hope this will work also with oracle of seasons. I haven't tried it yet.

I hope this will help!
ZELDA FOREVER -;)

thanoskkk
01-10-2003, 11:08 AM
oh my god!thanx man!!!!!!

thanoskkk
01-10-2003, 01:18 PM
i sent you a pm

cycone
01-10-2003, 07:05 PM
Finally! This is great man, thanx a lot!

majstro
25-10-2003, 12:41 PM
Both Zelda ages & season work on Goboy 1.4.
They are a bit slower then Zelda dx for me tho :/ And the sound isnīt that great eather but better then nothing. Iīm using a 3650.
Let me know if thats the case for the rest of you.

Majstro