PDA

View Full Version : 3310 lifetime timer reset

dmobile
16-09-2003, 02:50 PM
Please be kind enough to let me know as to how I can reset the lifetime timer and also the manufacturers date on the nokia 3310 mobile phone. Would really appreciate it. I tried flashing it with the v6.07 full mcu+ppm flash and its still the same, I wouldn;t mind upgrade the software to 3315 , if it solves the proble,.

Thanks in Advance.
dm

aamszia
17-09-2003, 12:17 PM
Use Knok Phoenix for this

1) Select the model first
2) goto ERASE WHOLE FLASH
3) then ERASE FLASH
4) Then WRITE any ver of Flash file
5) Then UPDATE FAID.
6) RESET SPLOCKS
7) SET NEW IMEI ( Back of the Body)
9) & at last do "ALL ABOVE" from Phone Setting Options.

Enjoy
Lifetimer & Everything is RESET

bobl
17-09-2003, 09:27 PM
4) Then WRITE any ver of Flash file

At this point, the file must be a flash file with a virgin eeprom on the end.

In my opinion it would be easier just to flash a virgin eeprom over the top of your current one and set your IMEI.

Cheers

Bob

asgaardro
18-09-2003, 02:37 AM
flash with a virgin eeprom and the problem is solve
the start adres is 3D0000
u have here a virgin eeprom for 3310 but first rename the arhive from rar.zip to rar then extract

dmobile
18-09-2003, 08:51 AM
I flashed with the 3310 virgin flash, and then two things went wrong, firstly the version is not in english but in german, and the other is that the keylock is on and the phone doesnt let you unlock it, so i'm unable to check the lifetimer. PLease help me get a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks a million
DM

dmobile
18-09-2003, 11:33 AM
I flased a couple of phones with v6.07 and then loaded the 3310 virgin eeprom from add 3d0000, some of it worked perfectly and other went dead. I tried reloading a v5.35 flash to dead phones and it wouldn;t still power on. Please let me know as to what the remedy is , as I've got 6 phones already in that state.

Thanks a mill in advance.
DM

aamszia
18-09-2003, 07:51 PM
Hey,

When i Flash with Virgin Eeprom ,
Language chane then i change the IMEI , All above etc
then my lifetimer goes to 40 Hours from 6 hour.
Whats the Matter 40 HOURS.

Plz gave the correct Virgin eeprom file !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twister
18-09-2003, 08:31 PM
http://nokiafree.org/forums/t812/s.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I've found a way to change lifetimer display. (Inspired by Dr. Bizar's "changing game high scores")
First, remember your lifetimer value. Mine was 9999:59
First, we export our eeprom as a file and we open it with hex workshop. Second, we write our lifetimer's first 4 digits (mine was 9999) as decimal value in hexworkshop's base converter and we get the hex value of it (9999 Dec = 0F27 Hex) and we reverse this value (0F27 -> 270F). Then we write our lifetimer's last 2 digits (mine was 59) as decimal value in hexworkshop's base converter and we get the hex value of it (59 Dec = 3B00 Hex). The last double zeros (00) are not important for us. We join two hex values (Example: 270F and 3B =270F3B) and we search this joined hex value (270F3B) in the file as hex and we get many instances. If we change all of these instances to 000000, so we get a "virgin" lifetimer

Don't forget to backup your eeprom before doing this trick.
And sorry for my poor English, I'm still studying English

asgaardro
19-09-2003, 01:35 AM
Hey,

When i Flash with Virgin Eeprom ,
Language chane then i change the IMEI , All above etc
then my lifetimer goes to 40 Hours from 6 hour.
Whats the Matter 40 HOURS.

Plz gave the correct Virgin eeprom file !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the virgin eeprom is a virgin one
you're flash stlyle is worg try to flash with a new version of software

aamszia
19-09-2003, 09:08 AM
the virgin eeprom is a virgin one
you're flash stlyle is worg try to flash with a new version of software

I flash with Knok Phoenix.
I also change the flash address to 3d .
then whats the matter

do u help me ??

aamszia
19-09-2003, 09:12 AM
http://nokiafree.org/forums/t812/s.html

I've found a way to change lifetimer display. (Inspired by Dr. Bizar's "changing game high scores")
First, remember your lifetimer value. Mine was 9999:59
First, we export our eeprom as a file and we open it with hex workshop. Second, we write our lifetimer's first 4 digits (mine was 9999) as decimal value in hexworkshop's base converter and we get the hex value of it (9999 Dec = 0F27 Hex) and we reverse this value (0F27 -> 270F). Then we write our lifetimer's last 2 digits (mine was 59) as decimal value in hexworkshop's base converter and we get the hex value of it (59 Dec = 3B00 Hex). The last double zeros (00) are not important for us. We join two hex values (Example: 270F and 3B =270F3B) and we search this joined hex value (270F3B) in the file as hex and we get many instances. If we change all of these instances to 000000, so we get a "virgin" lifetimer

Don't forget to backup your eeprom before doing this trick.
And sorry for my poor English, I'm still studying English

I don't have HEX WORKSHOP software .
DO you post that software

Twister
19-09-2003, 01:43 PM
You can get it from http://www.bpsoft.com/downloads/ ;)