PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Dct4 Calc Available Now

unlokia
16-09-2003, 10:25 PM
GET THE NEWEST DCT4 CALC FROM ME THE CREATOR!!

HI to all... I am a new member, but don't let appearances fool you all!!... I have a BRAND NEW dct4 calc with dedicated VIRGIN 3510i BUTTON and you may see screenshots upon request. any help with using this forum appreciated muchly much... seeya all soon

James Watt
16-09-2003, 11:51 PM
Hi.
Perhaps you could have a look at the "Forum Rules" for help.
The layout of the website has recently undergone modification.

Do we take it that you are a Software oriented person? I started with machine code in the 70's using 8 bit CPU's. But I'm not au fait with JAVA at all.

I had been using a Cybergsm DCT4 Calculator, but it no longer will do any calculations, methinks it was limited to a few tries.

How does yours differ?
How successful is your algorithm?
Is it Freeware?
Have you a WebSite for viewing the ScreenShots?

Regards from James Watt

BOEBOE
17-09-2003, 12:01 AM
What is he doing against the rules?

I have CyberGSM too (Cyber and Hollowman??) and, these are not

limited.

unlokia
17-09-2003, 03:54 AM
Hi.

Do we take it that you are a Software oriented person? I started with machine code in the 70's using 8 bit CPU's. But I'm not au fait with JAVA at all.

I had been using a Cybergsm DCT4 Calculator, but it no longer will do any calculations, methinks it was limited to a few tries.

How does yours differ?
Is it Freeware?

Regards from James Watt

Hi and thanks for your reply... i am BOTH hardware (handset) AND software oriented - It differs because it actually works, and it has dedicated facility for the new VIRGIN 3510i... It is free and if you want it then just let me know - i will send you a link to download it. You will need a service provider list, if you are going to use it to unlock handsets that were not bought within the UK.... seeya mate and thanks

unlokia
17-09-2003, 03:59 AM
Hi.

How does yours differ?
Is it Freeware?

Regards from James Watt

Oh and I forgot to say that the algorithm is the standard one, it is excellent software, as far as i am concerned... you can ACTUALLY READ the unlock codes form a distance.... they are a VERY large font size, and I have attached a screenshot ok..

unlokia
17-09-2003, 04:05 AM
Hi.

How does yours differ?
Is it Freeware?

Regards from James Watt

hehehe I think i did't attach the screenshot properly so here it is folks ;)

James Watt
17-09-2003, 09:24 AM
Hi Matt.
Welcome to N-Free.

As you will no doubt have seen, the "Rules" are pretty simple and few, so you'll soon get the hang of what it's all about.

What you have created certainly looks impressive, I also use Comic Sans in my Emails, nice and friendly.

I'd certainly like an opportunity to try it out, as my wife wants to unlock her phone to be able to use other SIM's for different Networks due to patchy coverage.
I have no interest in commercial activities with it, so I'll not be going to Boot Fairs like some I've seen.

Like yourself, I'm no youngster at 48, but I can still work with Surface Mounted Components.

Regards from James Watt

unlokia
17-09-2003, 09:12 PM
Hi Matt.
Welcome to N-Free.

As you will no doubt have seen, the "Rules" are pretty simple and few, so you'll soon get the hang of what it's all about.

What you have created certainly looks impressive, I also use Comic Sans in my Emails, nice and friendly.

I'd certainly like an opportunity to try it out, as my wife wants to unlock her phone to be able to use other SIM's for different Networks due to patchy coverage.
I have no interest in commercial activities with it, so I'll not be going to Boot Fairs like some I've seen.

Like yourself, I'm no youngster at 48, but I can still work with Surface Mounted Components.

Regards from James Watt

THANKYOU FOR MAKING ME FREEL SO WELCOME!!... YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO EMAIL ME AT [email protected]. I will gladly calculate the CORRECT unlock codes for you, or we can discuss me sending you the calc for yourself.

Which net is your wife's mobile locked onto... and what model NOKIA is the handset please. Matt :)

unlokia
17-09-2003, 09:20 PM
NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW
#################################################

UPDATED REVISION OF MY NEW DCT4 CALCULATOR...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VIEW THE SCREENSHOT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS MESSAGE.

ALL ENQUIRIES TO: [email protected]

THANKYOU

Crux
17-09-2003, 11:11 PM
if you want the best calculator ever made check my signature...

only blind man wont see the link

lol

unlokia
18-09-2003, 12:10 AM
if you want the best calculator ever made check my signature...

only blind man wont see the link

lol

in YOUR eyes, perhaps your calc IS the best.... but hey, I think my layout is very user friendly, and you dont have to register it or wait for some dumbass hardware id unlock code do you, with mine!.

And I have made sure that my calc not only WORKS, but looks attractive also, not just thrown together in 1/2 an hour in someones bedroom!!. Also, you HAVE to remember that not everyones eyesight is perfect, and the fonts on my calc could be seen from space!!!.

No disrespect, I am sure that your calc is excellent, but hey, dont go and hog my thread... i wouldn't think of doing the same to you - thats just RUDE!!!

Crux
18-09-2003, 12:35 AM
you are right.

sorry for spam on your thread!

GeeZuZz
18-09-2003, 03:07 AM
Do we really need more shells now?

I stick to the origianals:

dct4nck.exe, and the one and only windows version (non-shell) made by UniqueSW (http://www.uniquesw.com)

Credits to Jozso and the UniqueSW team. Not to people who steals Jozso's work without even crediting him.

unlokia
18-09-2003, 06:27 AM
Do we really need more shells now?

I stick to the origianals:

dct4nck.exe, and the one and only windows version (non-shell) made by UniqueSW (http://www.uniquesw.com)

Credits to Jozso and the UniqueSW team. Not to people who steals Jozso's work without even crediting him.

I think you will find that there are people out there who enjoy programming as a challenge, and there is absolutely no reason why I shouldn't release my own shell, if I want to (which I have, obviously).
As for "STEALING" LMFAO@YOU I would hardly call using Jozso's exe within my shell "stealing". If it was not for him, obviously NONE of us would have written shells, OR be doing as many free unlocks as we are now able to do. And... IF you were on my Christmas card list, you may have had a free download of my software, only to find that I DO CREDIT HIM WITHIN MY SOFTWARE....

If ignorance is bliss my friend, then you must be in absolute heaven....

Go and find someone more worthy of your digs and bad minded attitude.... you don't belong here with decent people, as far as I am concerned!!. I don't "steal" software as you so bluntly phrase it, and I wouldn't expect anyone to do the same to myself.

You may now submerge back into the sand, from whence you came!!

GeeZuZz
18-09-2003, 08:47 PM
http://nokiafree.org/forums/images/smilies/icon_eek.gif Hey! Calm down dude! http://nokiafree.org/forums/images/smilies/icon_evil.gif

I did not say that you don't credit the author of the calculator. But many people don't.

But you, and many other writes like you are the authors of the calculator. "GET THE NEWEST DCT4 CALC FROM ME THE CREATOR!!"
You are not the author of the DCT4 calc. "GET THE NEWEST DCT4 CALC SHELL FROM ME THE CREATOR!!" is something completely different.

I'm just tired of people creating shells, and pretend to be the creator of the calculator, when they actually only made the design.

I was speaking in general, it was completely incidental that i posted it in your thread.

Is that OK? It was not my intention to insult you, and i do not understand why you got so mad. I did not call you a idiot. I asked a rhetorical question, and there was no need to answere me like that. Treat the other members in the forum with respect, or else you'll get banned.

Alinus
18-09-2003, 09:02 PM
@GeeZuZz

contact me via icq....

this thread is closed...cause it becomes off topic.