PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking Uk 3300 ?

instruct
23-09-2003, 12:01 PM
This is my first post after using a T100, how do I unlock my 3300, on vodafone (uk) and where can i find relevant applications etc..???

any help is appriciated!!!

pyriel
24-09-2003, 04:32 AM
Hello instruct:

I unlocked my 3300 using DCT4 Calculator by Cyberdog and Hollowman v1.4 , do a search on the forum for where to get the application or any other, you should also visit the DCT4 Unlock Codes Forum. Thats where i got the info on how to do it. good luck..
pyriel..

cracksite
04-10-2003, 12:42 PM
This is my first post after using a T100, how do I unlock my 3300, on vodafone (uk) and where can i find relevant applications etc..???

any help is appriciated!!!

Helo. If you want unlock your 3300, so pleast give me your IMEI and network operator name (and country). I calculate codes for you for FREE.
IMEI is on the box or you write this simple code *#06# and read 15 digits number.
Send This informaion to me - and I calculate for you codes.
By.

parlee b
12-04-2004, 06:31 PM
(us) att wireless
imei:<Removed>

Yotamz
12-04-2004, 09:43 PM
@parlee b

you got first warning.

code requests are not allowed in the forum.

please read the rules.

Bigl21
13-04-2004, 03:35 PM
יותם,אם כל הנושא של סים-פרי לא חוקי כאן,אז גם כל הנושא של המשחקים שמפורסמים כאן אינו חוקי,דוגמא טובא לכך היא האשכול של פרש2002.

חומר למחשבה.

Translation:
If all the simfree thing is illegal here, then all the games that are posted here are illegal. An example for that is farsh2002's thread.

Yotamz.

Yotamz
13-04-2004, 05:17 PM
יכול להיות שחלק מהמשחקים שמפורסמים כאן לא חוקיים. אבל אנחנו לא בודקים כל קובץ וקובץ שמועלה כאן לפורום. אם נקבל תלונות על קבצים מסויימים - מי שהעלה אותם יושעה, והקבצים יימחקו.

בקשר לקודים, העניין הוא לא שהם לא חוקיים, אלא שהם עושים בלאגן בפורום. אם היית כאן לפני כמה חודשים היית יודע על מה אני מדבר. היו כאן עשרות אשכולות רק על קודים, לכן החלטנו לא להרשות קודים בפורום - ובנינו את המחשבון באתר כך שאנשים לא יצתרכו לבקש קודים ע"ג הפורום.

Translation:
Some files might be illegal or cracked, but we don't check every single file that is uploaded to the forum. If we get reports or complains about illegal files - the one who posted them will be banned, and the files will be deleted.

About codes, the thing is not that they are illegal, but they create a lot of mess in the forum, if you have been here a few months ago you would know what i'm talking about. There were 10s of threads only for codes, that's why we have decided not to allow codes anymore - and we have set up the online calculator so people will not have to ask for codes on the forum.

--
About all the translations - english is the only language allowed, but since i know hebrew i could post a translation..