PDA

View Full Version : Data cable on 3310 not working ?

Heliax
24-09-2003, 05:56 PM
8-)

Hayy guys....

I herad this forum from my friend, it's good enough...for me....so ... I like to asking some problem about my 3310 cable data , I Bought it's about last weak 'n till now I couldn't work on it...i had tried whit anything software..... :sad:

>> What's wrong whit it ?
>> Is another componets to make the cable work ???

sorry if my english doesn't good

sergo_zmeia
24-09-2003, 06:13 PM
Phone must be powered on when You use Mbus cable...also try different com ports....and the software: nokia tool by rolis 1.9, Eeprom tools and some options of knok....also is it a pure Mbus cable.. is there a switch on it .........if You can open the dongle You can check connections with a multimeter...
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia

Heliax
27-09-2003, 12:47 PM
Phone must be powered on when You use Mbus cable...also try different com ports....and the software: nokia tool by rolis 1.9, Eeprom tools and some options of knok....also is it a pure Mbus cable.. is there a switch on it .........if You can open the dongle You can check connections with a multimeter...
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia
_____________________________________________==______________

:sad:
Hii.. Sergo....yes, the phone is powered on and i used Rolis 1.9 , Eeprom tool 3.1 , knok,etc... I tried all of them but, still didn't, it's have a switch for F/M on the back of the dongle....when i try to opened one of the cable is not soldered that's the yellow one,........
it's problem ???
Can any one give me the diagram of Data Cable for my 3310 ???
What should I do ???

sergo_zmeia
27-09-2003, 01:16 PM
You need atleast 4 cables..To be soldered...use google to find a shcematic or PM me Your e-mail..Ill send it to You..
Regards!
Sergo_Zmeia