PDA

View Full Version : barred nokia 6100

MoschinoUk
01-10-2003, 09:48 PM
hello

I managed to get a nokia 6100 but it was locked to 3 networks and was only opened on 121 wich i never actually checked at the time as i did not have the resources but i tried orange vodaphone and o2 and they all came up as restricted so i got it unlocked and when i put my o2 sim init it was okay for about few secs and then said sim registration failed and with the rest of the networks to apart from 121 wich i still havnt checked is there a way to unbar this phone and how ? please if someone could let me know would be very much appreciated thanks.

James Watt
08-10-2003, 12:10 AM
hello

I managed to get a nokia 6100 but it was locked to 3 networks and was only opened on 121 wich i never actually checked at the time as i did not have the resources but i tried orange vodaphone and o2 and they all came up as restricted so i got it unlocked and when i put my o2 sim init it was okay for about few secs and then said sim registration failed and with the rest of the networks to apart from 121 wich i still havnt checked is there a way to unbar this phone and how ? please if someone could let me know would be very much appreciated thanks.

Hi Moschino.

I'm afraid you may have obtained a lost or stolen phone, the owner has reported the loss to the Network Provider, and the phone details have been put on a lost/stolen database.

I suggest you contact the vendor, and demand an explanation/money back.

Regards from James Watt

joeriverdeyen
08-10-2003, 06:40 PM
had the same prob!
it's damned!
bring back the phone !!!...