PDA

View Full Version : Need Phoenix Software

medyo21
08-10-2003, 04:58 AM
Does anyone know where I can download the Phoenix software to flash a 7250i? Or, if someone has one, please E-mail it to me at [email protected]

Thanks!

cprafferty
09-10-2003, 02:46 AM
Well the phoniex software is not going to help you unless you have a DCT-4 flash box FLS-8, Griffin, Neelix, etc...

look on http://forum.i-phone.org

medyo21
09-10-2003, 10:18 AM
Well the phoniex software is not going to help you unless you have a DCT-4 flash box FLS-8, Griffin, Neelix, etc...

...Don't you think I know that already?! That is not what I am asking for. If you don't know where I can download one then don't bother saying something else.

cprafferty
10-10-2003, 12:50 AM
YOU CAN NOT DOWNLOAD A PIECE OF HARDWARE...

IF YOU MEAN THE PHOENIX DATA PACKAGE.

WHICH CONTAIN THE FLASH FILES AND OTHER SETTING FILES TRY

forum.i-phone.org

you HAVE to register and have 20 posts before you can download!

Yes I think you didn't know that because we get lot of stupid people who what to flash DCT-4 phone with a dejan DCT-3 flasher.

They think it just a change of connector.

medyo21
10-10-2003, 07:56 AM
Any stupid person knows that you cannot download a piece of hardware, which is why I specifically said SOFTWARE! I suggest you read the issue first before commenting on it.

In addition, if you think I didn't know what I was asking becasue there are a lot of stupid people in here, they maybe you were one of them before! I know what I need and I know what to do. The only thing I don't know is where to get the software. If I didn't know about the flash box that I need I would have asked for more information.

Again, if you have something else to say aside from my issue then keep it to yourself!

Salami1_1
10-10-2003, 11:54 PM
Keep it down guys...

@medyo21
Why do you not just use search??
Search the forum... search google..

[Thread Closed]

WBR