PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help

donkey_uk
25-10-2003, 04:45 PM
i keep getting tex msg from a mobile phone giving me sh#t when i ring the numba he/she picks up but dont speack is the a way i can f##k there phone up ie sms bomber or a phone virus

Yotamz
25-10-2003, 07:19 PM
well, sounds like he/she is just trying to make you angry (seccessfully)..my suggestion is to ignore these sms's/calls.

if he keeps sending you these messages, phone your provider, they may be able to do something, maybe block sms's from that number.

i had someone called me in the middle of the night from a hidden number many times, but he didn't speak, he just played songs with the phone's tones.. i must say it was funny :P..
i couldn't really do anything, besides answering all the calls and make him pay..

donkey_uk
25-10-2003, 08:09 PM
well, sounds like he/she is just trying to make you angry (seccessfully)..my suggestion is to ignore these sms's/calls.

if he keeps sending you these messages, phone your provider, they may be able to do something, maybe block sms's from that number.

i had someone called me in the middle of the night from a hidden number many times, but he didn't speak, he just played songs with the phone's tones.. i must say it was funny :P..
i couldn't really do anything, besides answering all the calls and make him pay..
thanx for that ill phone the company, i did here that there is a mod flash file for the 3310 that has a virus think so that i can lock there phone do u know where i can get that from

Yotamz
25-10-2003, 08:52 PM
ther is a "virus" sms that makes the phone hang. if you get such sms, when you open it the phone will hang and restart itself. but this works only in 33xx and maybe 5210..

anyway, here is a link to that thread:

http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8283

you can find all the information you need there.