PDA

View Full Version : unlock 7650 by cable, please help....

RiisE
31-10-2003, 06:14 AM
i just bought a usb data cable to unlock my 7650, but i do not know how to use it...can anyone kindly help me pls..thanks.

markout2002
31-10-2003, 02:28 PM
You didnt need to buy a cable to unlock your phone, theres a calculator on here you can use to calculate the unlock code for your phone.

Post me your IMEI if u cant find the download and i will generate the code for you or anybody for that matter who see's you need help.

If you find the software its just any of the DCT4 Calc's ok mate

Salami1_1
31-10-2003, 04:16 PM
You didnt need to buy a cable to unlock your phone, theres a calculator on here you can use to calculate the unlock code for your phone.

Post me your IMEI if u cant find the download and i will generate the code for you or anybody for that matter who see's you need help.

If you find the software its just any of the DCT4 Calc's ok mate

DO NOT post your imei here.. pm him or do it in appropiate section!

WBR

markout2002
31-10-2003, 09:25 PM
Actually yes, good idea. Post this in the Unlocking DCT4 section or PM it to me or any other person on here who can unlock it for you :)

RiisE
31-10-2003, 09:33 PM
thanks guy for the reply.... but i do not know the network my phone lock to, so i need a cable. So i bought the cable(usb) but now i need some advise what software should i use, i download few but it not working, can u guy pls help me...thanks in advance.

markout2002
01-11-2003, 12:19 AM
Out of all the sim cards you have tried in your phone, which is the only sim card that will work in it?

RiisE
02-11-2003, 07:45 PM
This phone my friend got it from oversea, and he don't know what network it lock to, so cable is the only solution, thanks guy for advise...

Yotamz
03-11-2003, 12:17 AM
This phone my friend got it from oversea, and he don't know what network it lock to, so cable is the only solution, thanks guy for advise...

if he got it from another country, and he is using a simcard of your country, the phone is already unlocked..