PDA

View Full Version : Cool new app

yuppo
05-11-2003, 10:18 AM
I installed an app called answer please the other day and it's pretty good. It has a converter like the preinstalled one except it has loads and loads of options, it also has a periodic table and some other useful guff. Only thing i don't like about it is that it uses appforge booster. Try it for yourself, it's on my group.

akshay
05-11-2003, 11:15 AM
Hello, I am from India....& Indian govt. had ban on accessing on yahoo groups.If you don't mind can you e-mail me the same at "[email protected]"
Thanks in advance.

mikko78
05-11-2003, 04:48 PM
hi yuppo.i installed the appforge booster to my laptop and then wanted to install the needed stuff to my mobile.it failed installing the components to my 3650.Do you maybe know what is wrong?

You said that appforge booster sucks, why?

sens
05-11-2003, 05:32 PM
Mr. akshay,

you are braking the rules of NokiaFREE community. No "post me" msgs are allowed.

yuppo
05-11-2003, 08:39 PM
hi yuppo.i installed the appforge booster to my laptop and then wanted to install the needed stuff to my mobile.it failed installing the components to my 3650.Do you maybe know what is wrong?

You said that appforge booster sucks, why?

Appforge booster needs to be installed to your phone. Go to www.my-symbian.com and download the my last cigarette trial, it has the booster.sis with it.

mikko78
06-11-2003, 05:20 PM
Yuppo, thanks alot!
The only problem is that the answer please app is not cracked, right? has someone cracked it yet?

yuppo
06-11-2003, 08:27 PM
Yuppo, thanks alot!
The only problem is that the answer please app is not cracked, right? has someone cracked it yet?

Wrong. The one on my group is cracked, read the notes in the nfo for the serial no.

mikko78
07-11-2003, 10:40 AM
Yes!After this I feel quite stupid...But hey,thanks a lot Yuppo!

And now I understand why you are so unhappy with the appforge booster...space and time...

RiisE
18-11-2003, 09:39 AM
Hi alvin_tiger ,

could you explain more about this, how and where to get tat file?

tommasson
20-11-2003, 07:25 AM
Hi alvin_tiger ,

could you explain more about this, how and where to get tat file?

hey man sorry i just want to ask u all...how come to transfer the jar files to my 3650...coz when i started to exctract it ...it 'nt shows the jad...even the jar......plssss i need help