PDA

View Full Version : any one have app for Zip Files ???

allomani
05-12-2003, 04:47 PM
I want app for extarct files in zip to folder not just for open

please help me .......

Apocalypso
06-12-2003, 02:06 AM
I want app for extarct files in zip to folder not just for open

please help me .......

Try this,

open with zipman (wildpalm v1.4), select send via email, after attaching file to mail, save email to drafts, run SeleQ, use find comand, find file (somver in C:\system\mail\...) and copy to any folder...

Hope this help

allomani
06-12-2003, 04:11 PM
Thank's Man ;)

but if any one have a direct app please put it here :)

Apocalypso
06-12-2003, 07:05 PM
Thank's Man ;)

but if any one have a direct app please put it here :)

Any time.......

BTW:
For now there is no appl which can do it.

With best regards,
Teo

majstro
07-12-2003, 10:03 PM
Any time.......

BTW:
For now there is no appl which can do it.

With best regards,
Teo

don´t know whitch version you´ve been using but you can extract a zipped file directly to the directory with zipman.
Can write exactly how to, when I get home to my phone if that is needed. But it shoudn´t bee hard cause I´ve done it all the time without even thinking how.

-=majstro=-

majstro
07-12-2003, 10:10 PM
don´t know whitch version you´ve been using but you can extract a zipped file directly to the directory with zipman.
Can write exactly how to, when I get home to my phone if that is needed. But it shoudn´t bee hard cause I´ve done it all the time without even thinking how.

-=majstro=-

Come to think of it, my mistake. Its not Zipman that is beeing used when I unzip my files. It´s the file mangaer itsef that suports this. So basicly yes you can extract zip files to any folder. The name is eFileManager v1.40 and all you do is choose open when you have picked the zip file. You then see the files in the zip. Pick mark all (or pick the file you want) and choose "copy". Go to another foler of your choise and pick paste. Thought it was the app zipman that allowed this function but it is not.

-=Majstro=-