PDA

View Full Version : Flash as ringtones here / view avi full screen

hylandz
11-12-2003, 01:56 PM
did you know you can have a flash as a kind of video/tone and view all sorts of video formats in full screen, just downloading now, http://www.mobiclip.com for most phones

this what it says on site

Mobiclip Messaging
A Mobiclip Message contains a Flash animation combined with a personal message of unlimited length. It can be sent from a mobile phone or a web page. It is as simple as SMS.

Mobiclip Animated Ringtones
Mobiclip Animated Ringtones are full screen Flash animations or video clips that are planned to be played when receiving calls from the contact list. They can be as light as 5KB and be either pre-installed on the handset or downloaded

Mobiclip is a technology that allows to play music and Flash / video files full screen at 24fps on any mobile phones with the best picture quality ever seen, had they been first converted to the Mobiclip format (.MO). Source files can be .swf, .avi, .mov, .mpeg, .mp3… and it all works on any network and any handset beginning at 16MHz!

Best of all its completely free to use.

vino_v_c
12-12-2003, 02:15 PM
DL it looks very good only I don't know how to use it as a ringtone
Have any idea how?

hylandz
13-12-2003, 08:51 PM
im still trying to figure that out aswell, the avi movies on this are amazing quality dont think i'll bother with rm or 3gp every again. thakes up 5x's more room but well worth it.

leespud
14-12-2003, 06:38 PM
WOW the quality is insanely sharpe!!! so sooth flowing as well wow!! well impressed i am :) :)

Muddy__Road
17-12-2003, 07:35 AM
Any idea so far about using it as a ringtone?

Ding_Chavez
17-12-2003, 11:51 PM
It has alot of potential, but it doesn't support my types of media to convert and it cans fast forward or anything.