http://members.lycos.co.uk/meluk/NokiaFree-SmartDCT4Calcv202.zip

link broken

stantheman
19-12-2003, 11:12 PM
link broken

Right Click On Link And save Target As

Crash
20-12-2003, 03:01 PM
hi, i've been following the smartcalc versions from the beginning, it worked back then, but it sometimes created wrong codes (the given imei or network code was altered), but it worked if i calculated it a few times.
with 1.17 i think it didn't work after all i get is a SmartDCT4Calc... message and that's it
now i've tried this 2.02 version and i get an error message: command.com - wrong parameter and if i click ok i get a runtime error '53' File not found

i'm using winxp - the command line calc and cybergsm and hollowman's calc work very well.

any solutions for this?

crash

stantheman
20-12-2003, 08:24 PM
hi, i've been following the smartcalc versions from the beginning, it worked back then, but it sometimes created wrong codes (the given imei or network code was altered), but it worked if i calculated it a few times.
with 1.17 i think it didn't work after all i get is a SmartDCT4Calc... message and that's it
now i've tried this 2.02 version and i get an error message: command.com - wrong parameter and if i click ok i get a runtime error '53' File not found

i'm using winxp - the command line calc and cybergsm and hollowman's calc work very well.

any solutions for this?

crash

WORKS OK FOR ME ON WIN98SE CANT TELL YOU ABOUT XP ASK WOLFMAN AT MOBILEMODS FORUM ITS HIS SOFT. I JUST FOUND THE LINK AND PUT IT ON HERE

HONGXING
26-12-2003, 01:20 AM
You can get that crapware for free if you want.

Salami1_1
26-12-2003, 07:12 PM
@hongXing
are you intending on making some nince decent usefull post in the future??
You are starting to annoy me with your useless post..

else just leave the forum pls..

With best regards,

sassychick18
23-01-2004, 02:58 PM
http://members.lycos.co.uk/meluk/NokiaFree-SmartDCT4Calcv202.zip

Right Click on link and Pick - Save Target As

Does Anyone Have a Newer Version To Post Me Please

Laura xx

Yotamz
23-01-2004, 06:00 PM
Does Anyone Have a Newer Version To Post Me Please

Laura xx

this version was given to nfree users for free, it does not mean that we will get free updates.

anyway, this program was created by MrWolfman, and you can find information about it in his forum:
http://www.mobilemods.net/forum2

Crux
03-02-2004, 03:09 AM
You can get that crapware for free if you want.

u are a joke

FU_Too
24-02-2004, 05:45 PM
link broken

tried to get calc with your link. Can somone tell me how I can get anything from mobilemods site. Ive registered, got nickname (same as this one) and password sent by email but wont let me log in. When ask for reminder says email address not recognised. Try to register at different email address then says email address banned. Sent numerious emails to admin but no response cant ask in forum for help as cant logon. Anyone affiliated with this site?would be obliged for help.

superman
24-02-2004, 07:44 PM
tried to get calc with your link. Can somone tell me how I can get anything from mobilemods site. Ive registered, got nickname (same as this one) and password sent by email but wont let me log in. When ask for reminder says email address not recognised. Try to register at different email address then says email address banned. Sent numerious emails to admin but no response cant ask in forum for help as cant logon. Anyone affiliated with this site?would be obliged for help.

wolfman banns almost everybody by IP, e.g. I repeated his own previously posted link from a romanian site to help another user and he banned my IP too saying it is against the rules to post non english links - can u imagine? do so dont like so! - , u can get back in by using a differnt IP but waste of time anyway. so just forget about it and leave him alone with his comrades. There are plenty of real good forums around which dont abuse their users.

mickey blue eye
24-02-2004, 10:02 PM
u can get back in by using a differnt IP but waste of time anyway. so just forget about it and leave him alone with his comrades. There are plenty of real good forums around which dont abuse their users.

superman is quiet correct, I left wolfmans forum because he was editing my posts, and claiming I was advertising, then that I was promoting logs to unlock Sagems, when all I did was truthfully answer a poster question as to whether a sagem myx2 could be unlocked.

He frowns on this since he and his cronies do not offer this service themselves, so instead they claim that hardly anyone can calculate unlock codes for certain fones, a total lie.

wolfman might have written a piece of sw but his attitude and forum suck ass big style, and all his brown tongued friends are the same, although they know better they don't have the guts to say so. There are probably more people banned on his site than welcomed, which probably explains so few posters on it.

As mentioned there are plenty of good and helpful forums around, wolfmans is not one of them.

FU_Too
24-02-2004, 10:38 PM
superman is quiet correct, I left wolfmans forum because he was editing my posts, and claiming I was advertising, then that I was promoting logs to unlock Sagems, when all I did was truthfully answer a poster question as to whether a sagem myx2 could be unlocked.

He frowns on this since he and his cronies do not offer this service themselves, so instead they claim that hardly anyone can calculate unlock codes for certain fones, a total lie.

wolfman might have written a piece of sw but his attitude and forum suck ass big style, and all his brown tongued friends are the same, although they know better they don't have the guts to say so. There are probably more people banned on his site than welcomed, which probably explains so few posters on it.

As mentioned there are plenty of good and helpful forums around, wolfmans is not one of them. Thank you both, but still cant understand why I was sent email with nickname and password then not let in. Also whats the point of giving links in this site if they dont allow you in to download the software or even register it.Seems a total farce. Actually throws doubt on the credibility of this forum for allowing such links.

stantheman
24-02-2004, 11:18 PM
Thank you both, but still cant understand why I was sent email with nickname and password then not let in. Also whats the point of giving links in this site if they dont allow you in to download the software or even register it.Seems a total farce. Actually throws doubt on the credibility of this forum for allowing such links.

Fu_TOO check ya pm box
stan

superman
25-02-2004, 05:14 AM
Thank you both, but still cant understand why I was sent email with nickname and password then not let in. Also whats the point of giving links in this site if they dont allow you in to download the software or even register it.Seems a total farce. Actually throws doubt on the credibility of this forum for allowing such links.

u got nickname and pass then u posted something I presume, what was it?
Whatever it was, surely miss nokia (wolfman) did not like it and banned ur IP.
U understand now? (Or maybe, u r NOT gay...).

browntoa
25-02-2004, 12:18 PM
as far as I am aware the only reason you would not get registered is because you are using a hotmail/yahoo or similar email address.you need to use an ISP type email address.

The current version of the software is free on the site to anyone who has verified their email by replying to their registration response email and is a Full version including DCT3 unlock codes..

FU_Too
25-02-2004, 02:19 PM
u got nickname and pass then u posted something I presume, what was it?
Whatever it was, surely miss nokia (wolfman) did not like it and banned ur IP.
U understand now? (Or maybe, u r NOT gay...).
Thats the point I didnt post anything because I couldnt log in with the nickname and password although I recieved an email confirming them. Seems to be as others have said a very select forum.

FU_Too
25-02-2004, 02:24 PM
as far as I am aware the only reason you would not get registered is because you are using a hotmail/yahoo or similar email address.you need to use an ISP type email address.

The current version of the software is free on the site to anyone who has verified their email by replying to their registration response email and is a Full version including DCT3 unlock codes..
Yes I did assume that as my emails are msn and hotmail but as Ive said why would I get email to my msn address confirming nickname and giving me a password then not letting me in with it or have I got something completely wrong?

mickey blue eye
25-02-2004, 08:56 PM
Quick search on here will show you Uniques calc, just as good, totally free without the associated garbage, also has a decent forum where he like most others is more concerned about being helpful than trying to get his image and attitude on every page.

Seriously, there is nothing worth missing on the useless forum you have been refused entry, like so many others.

I am allowed and don't go there anyway :lol:

Expect I will be called a muppett by miss nokia(opps, wolfman)

Seem to remember Saddam Hussain like his image pasted everywhere as well :-o

Yotamz
25-02-2004, 09:58 PM
Seem to remember Saddam Hussain like his image pasted everywhere as well :-o

:lol: :lol:

that was a good one :)

but please, no forum fighting here, if you want to be in wolfman's forum - you can, if you want to be in nokiafree - you can also, everybody are welcome here.

about wolfman's forum: every site or forum have their rules, and the administrators own the sites, and have the full right to make up rules, stupid as they might be, and they have the full right to warn or ban members.
to say i like it? hell no! but it is my choice as a member - i don't have to be in a forum or site if i feel that the rules are wrong, or too strict.

bottom line: as members you have the choice to be wherever you want to be - in nokiafree everyone is invited :smile:

mickey blue eye
25-02-2004, 11:59 PM
bottom line: as members you have the choice to be wherever you want to be - in nokiafree everyone is invited

Just what I meant to say, but a bit more diplomatic :lol:

FU_Too
26-02-2004, 01:39 AM
about wolfman's forum: every site or forum have their rules, and the administrators own the sites, and have the full right to make up rules, stupid as they might be, and they have the full right to warn or ban members.
to say i like it? hell no! but it is my choice as a member - i don't have to be in a forum or site if i feel that the rules are wrong, or too strict.

bottom line: as members you have the choice to be wherever you want to be - in nokiafree everyone is invited :smile:
I agree that this site is the friendliest site and probably the one with the most useful information as well as informative members. I was just pointing out that although links point to mobilemods there is nothing about restrictions and as has happend here you have to go to another forum to get the answers. I suppose it just proves the point that nokfree IS the most informative forum.
Thanks to you all :) :lol: