PDA

View Full Version : 3510i on virgin cable connection?

FU_Too
09-01-2004, 04:18 AM
I have just unlocked my 3510i from virgin network using cybergsm code calculator v2.0 code #1 didnt work so used code#7 with success however if I use a Tmobile sim it still shows up virgin mobile on the screen. Ive tried connecting to MobiMb v1.7 bWinlock v1.0.6 and to eeprom tools v4.0 but all say phone not connected. I'm using switchable cable fbus with ps2 connector which I know is okbcos tried it with 8310 so must assume either phone or connector is problem. The connector says 3510 which was suppied to me for my 3510i. Are these both the same? Is there any other way of removing this operators logo. Even if cable worked Logomanager not compatable with 3510i. Is anything compatable with this phone? :-?

FU_Too
09-01-2004, 01:54 PM
I have just unlocked my 3510i from Virgin network using cybergsm code calculator v2.0 code #1 didnt work so used code#7 with success however if I use a T-mobile sim it still shows up virgin mobile on the screen. Ive tried connecting to MobiMb v1.7 bWinlock v1.0.6 and to eeprom tools v4.0 but all say phone not connected. I'm using switchable cable fbus with ps2 connector which I know is ok bcos tried it with 8310 so must assume either phone or connector is problem. The connector says 3510 which was supplied to me for my 3510i. Are these both the same? Is there any other way of removing this operators logo. Even if cable worked Logomanager not compatable with 3510i. Is anything compatable with this phone? :-?

Ive sorted the connection problem :) ( loose wire in connector) :) Logo manager doesnt give options of doing anything with graphics with this phone. Was able to overwrite operator logo by connecting 3310 to logomanager and sms new logo to 3510i. Any suggestions as to what software can be used for graphic editing on 3510i?

ps. When I used the Calc#1 it said restriction lifted but the T-mobile wasnt accepted so did #7 and again got restriction lifted and all networks now work :D