PDA

View Full Version : I need help! Don't know what the problem is.

Shidoshi
28-08-2002, 07:52 PM
Hmm...

I have 2 Siemens C35 and a C25, they all have more or less the same problem...

#1 (C35): Plug it to the charger, the screen flashes on and off for a while, OR sometimes it just stays on, I unplug the charger and stays on, however I can't turn on the phone or ever see any text on it wven when it flashes stupidly when charging.

#2 (C35): Hit the power button, doesn't even turn on, not even with #1 battery which I think works ok, doesn't respond to charger either regardless of the battery I insert.

#3 (C25): Doesn't respond to charger/on button.

I don't have the tools required to open the Siemens... and household tools I can use to pry them open without damaging the housing?

Thanks,
-Dave

siewa26
29-08-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Shidoshi
Hmm...

I have 2 Siemens C35 and a C25, they all have more or less the same problem...

#1 (C35): Plug it to the charger, the screen flashes on and off for a while, OR sometimes it just stays on, I unplug the charger and stays on, however I can't turn on the phone or ever see any text on it wven when it flashes stupidly when charging.

Well I don't know? Mayby it is hardware? No idea :(

#2 (C35): Hit the power button, doesn't even turn on, not even with #1 battery which I think works ok, doesn't respond to charger either regardless of the battery I insert.

Did flash software can put this phone into test mode? If yes try All 34 siemens software, flash him ( You'll need *.flx file for C35), then log, then create and write a map.

#3 (C25): Doesn't respond to charger/on button.

I have no idea?:(

I don't have the tools required to open the Siemens... and household tools I can use to pry them open without damaging the housing?

Propably YES :(((

Thanks,
-Dave

Shidoshi
29-08-2002, 10:05 PM
Hmm...

That last bit was meant to be:

ARE there any household tools that I can use to open my phone without damaging the housing?

:)

Thanks,
-Dave