PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Mojo Help

nk_au
23-01-2004, 09:48 AM
Can someone help me with my web site at www.mobilemojo.2ya.com? If so, please reply! Thanks!

gophermaster
23-01-2004, 12:36 PM
I would be willing to help you out, whether it be supplying you with various programs and games and the liking, or helping moderate your forums. If you want me to, just let me know.

tzeonn
23-01-2004, 01:40 PM
Can someone help me with my web site at www.mobilemojo.2ya.com? If so, please reply! Thanks!

last time i read, u need a java or flash programmer, right?

nk_au
23-01-2004, 04:05 PM
If you can type, come and help me type.
If you can crack, come and help me crack.
If you can program, come and help me program.
If you can supply, come and help me supply.

If you can do anything, come and help me with anything!

Supply your talents and abilities at www.mobilemojoforums.2ya.com

Everyone and anyone can be selected :)

tzeonn
23-01-2004, 04:28 PM
nah, i will juz be a Normal Member at ur site when its up, too bz wif sch work and stuff, b sure to inform us again when its up!

nk_au
24-01-2004, 07:40 AM
I have a found a free web server of 100mb ... which should be enough to store all downloadable content.

Anyone is willing to help upload apps/games/polys/wallpapers etc onto the site? Anyone willing to help out in typing up the links to the downloads?

Web Site: www.mobilemojo.2ya.com (http://nk6600.fragism.com)
Downloadble storage content: http://nk6600.freewebpage.org

Please post a message at Mobile Mojo Forums (www.mobilemojoforums.2ya.com) if you would like to help!

Thanks!

tzeonn
24-01-2004, 08:18 AM
well, i will try to upload some stuff. plus some links.

nk_au
24-01-2004, 08:19 AM
Do you need password? If so, will send through PM

{I trust you, seeing that u have posted well over 3000 posts on Nokia FREE}

tzeonn
24-01-2004, 08:23 AM
how do i upload? went to the link u gave, showed me tis:

Welcome to William Wu's homepage

William Wu has yet to move in, but you can email them at [email protected]

i clicked on the:
http://nk6600.freewebpage.org

or u can tell me, where i need to go to upload? but i wun upload so soon, quite bz, i gotta write some faqs, hehe. will post the faqs on ur grp later.

nk_au
24-01-2004, 08:25 AM
You have MSN Messenger? Can talk there ... my addy is [email protected]

Do you have a FTP Software? Like Cute FTP? Will give you settings and password to upload.

That message you received was from the index.htm ... because I haven't edited the page yet :-P

If you have MSN, MSN me. If you can't .. i'll just PM you

tzeonn
24-01-2004, 08:25 AM
i took a look ard ur site, went into the dls section. the part bout dl-ing, i cant get the games, nth to click on. plus, i cant see any pix in logos or wallpapers. aint finished that?

nk_au
24-01-2004, 08:26 AM
Ain't finished because I was looking for a web server with adaquate space.

Found one, with 100mb space free. Just daily bandwidth is problem, but nevertheless ...

You MSN me... great!

nk_au
25-01-2004, 02:26 AM
Thanks Feragga,

You have helped in the support of Mobile Mojo (www.mobilemojo.2ya.com)! Many thanks!

nk_au
25-01-2004, 02:57 AM
A: Have to start uploading then create links ...

B: Or make it that people ask for warez, then upload to FTP ... then tell them link? Hmm, Plan A or B?

nk_au
25-01-2004, 03:44 AM
lol, should of said ... "yes"!

nk_au
25-01-2004, 10:34 AM
Thanks anyway Feragga!

tzeonn
27-01-2004, 04:42 PM
new faq up, take a look!

and another forum of a member here... http://www.aboutnokia.com/

join and discuss! we are more "open" there, hehe.

nk_au
28-01-2004, 01:41 PM
Both sites fall into the same categories:

1. Mobile Phones
2. Forums
3. Registration
4. Chat and help others

So, seeing that's its practically the same ... might as well post! And btw, tzeonn is a Mobile Mojo Super Mod at Mobile Mojo Forums (www.mobilemojoforums.2ya.com)

Be nice! lol :lol:

tzeonn
28-01-2004, 03:42 PM
Uhm maybe a total stupid question, but why are you startin a new board when you've already got tha "mobile mojo" board up and runnin'? :smile:

No offence dudez!!!

no prob mate, dun worry :)

tts not my forum, my mate's forum, im juz a mod there, new forum, tot it might need some more ppl, as its new!

come on ppl! come is there and register and chat! we are v open minded! hehehe.

tzeonn
29-01-2004, 06:13 AM
Ha aaight then, i'll sign meself up then....

Open minded "PPL" are my kind of PEEPS....

BOH!!!

yea man, welcome! hehehe.

ps. typiod is the owner of aboutnokia.com, sae hi to him. :lol:

gophermaster
29-01-2004, 08:04 AM
I just signed up. What can I say? The site is a let down. There is nothing there, it's a perpetual NokiaFREE clone, a site where 100% of your members come from a bigger site, with an extensive wealth of information, how can one possibly expect for the site to flourish?

One last thing, Junglist, should be banned, he is a complete moron, who is either a complete sheep, or a 50 year old man in his mothers basement, who is acting Über-elite. Sorry, but you REALLY do need to grow up, coming on to a site and acting like some ricer of the 'Fast And The Furious', talking about pimping your bitches? Whatever.

That is all.

Scientia Est Potentia.
Gophermaster.

P.S. Nk_6600, nice site!

nk_au
29-01-2004, 12:29 PM
So ... you want me to close the forums?

gophermaster
29-01-2004, 12:49 PM
No. The insane ramblings above were not about Mobile Mojo. Rather, Aboutnokia.

You just need to get your material up and running.

Aboutnokia would be a lot nicer if it was not just a forum. If it were more like your site.

nk_au
29-01-2004, 01:23 PM
Thanks gophermaster for that encouragement and comments.

I am a Grade 11 student (sixteen years of age) and I will be finding it hard to try and complete the web site while completing homework and assignments lol :lol:

But I will do some work during the weekends of every week, and if someone can help me ... it would be wonderful and appreciated. Thanks!

@tzeonn: Do you want to be Web page editor as well as Super Mod? Just edit the web page ... write whatever you want, if you have time :D

tzeonn
29-01-2004, 04:14 PM
Thanks gophermaster for that encouragement and comments.

I am a Grade 11 student (sixteen years of age) and I will be finding it hard to try and complete the web site while completing homework and assignments lol :lol:

But I will do some work during the weekends of every week, and if someone can help me ... it would be wonderful and appreciated. Thanks!

@tzeonn: Do you want to be Web page editor as well as Super Mod? Just edit the web page ... write whatever you want, if you have time :D

sure man, no prob.

@gopher: hey, aboutnokia is relatively new. it copied nokiafree, yea, but y condemn it instead on contributing. everyone is like u, how will the forum survive?

and its not ur decision to ban someone, i seen his post, its in lounge section, aint seen the link yet, will close it if its not related. he will b warned if its really wrong.

doing a forum is not easy, im sure typiod copied nokiafree's format coz its more familar to other ppl. wat im encouraging there and on william's forums is openness, but due to lack of participation, and lack of members, which is understandable, there not much we can improve on.

i seek ur consideration, and understanding. typiod is new in doing tis, so am i. and i bet he needs all the help he can get, so help him, make his life and other ppl surfing forums easier. i will tink of a format, will talk to him bout it. perhaps u might wanna suggest some ways to inprove?

gophermaster
30-01-2004, 08:58 AM
Heh, DO NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION to my above post. I was in a VERY bad mood. Sorry guys. Lashed out at the wrong people. Heh. Sorry.

tzeonn
30-01-2004, 08:15 PM
relax fer.

we are open, but its still a gsm site, i hope u understand.

no offense, peace man.

and for ur info, symbian section might b closed, coz of all the cracks post and links..... alinus is kinda pissed.... ar well...

nk_au
31-01-2004, 01:45 AM
Relax ... everybody chill.

Some people want to open a forum to make themselves feel good, that they are doing something useful with their time. Providing something, or just making something to make themselves look powerful.

However, some users/consumers dont see that. So ... if you don't, just stick with a popular forum like Nokia FREE or Howard Forums.

Until then, PEACE OUT! :D

typiod
31-01-2004, 01:56 AM
thanks for the support tzeonn, yeh i could do with the help and suggestions . the reason i started the board in the first place was because of the free dct4 unlock codes on this forum being banned, and also the amount of times people were askin for help on the same subjects so i asked tzeonn to write some faq which are sticky threads on aboutnokia as tzeonns request here did not become a sticky, also as in this group you are unable to supply links directly to warez etc, but a way round this would be to ask for the links on the site and then have the link pm`d to you because as such if the link was posted and the owner of the cracked software was to become aware of the fact they could well turn nasty, it is also the same for ringtones as each one that is sold carrys a levey which is then payed to the artist, record company etc, allthough i can supply a web site that does not charge for ringtones (they pay for these buy way of advertisments). the same can also be said about wallpapers that have been riped from mags etc allthough this is less likely.

typiod
31-01-2004, 01:57 AM
well said nk_au

typiod
31-01-2004, 02:01 AM
also if tzeonn is correct and they close the symbian section at least there will be 2 more forums that people can goto about 12 hours apart so they may receive a reply quicker if they post the same question on booth boards

nk_au
31-01-2004, 09:35 AM
well said nk_au
Thanks typoid - glad to meet the man who started About Nokia!
PS: Am I a mod on ur site???

also if tzeonn is correct and they close the symbian section at least there will be 2 more forums that people can goto about 12 hours apart so they may receive a reply quicker if they post the same question on booth boards

What he says is true. Might be annoying ... but make bookmarks in "My Favourites" for a quicker go-back-reference.

I hope About Nokia and Mobile Mojo will go on successfully in the New Year!

tzeonn
31-01-2004, 03:27 PM
i tink u guys are mistaken wif wat i said.... the symbian section of nokiafree might be closed.... look at all the cracks links and stuff. nokia might close the whole forum coz of them.

yea, hope the 2 forums thrive.

ps. i cant access ur forum william, got an error. u workin for it or sth?

nk_au
31-01-2004, 03:43 PM
why can't you?

and yea, i have been improving it. added more sections for wider range of topics included now. have a look at:

www.mobilemojoforums.2ya.com

if that doesn't work, go to www.mobilemojo.2ya.com and click on FORUMS

if that doesn't work, i have the check the system ...

tzeonn
31-01-2004, 04:06 PM
why can't you?

and yea, i have been improving it. added more sections for wider range of topics included now. have a look at:

www.mobilemojoforums.2ya.com

if that doesn't work, go to www.mobilemojo.2ya.com and click on FORUMS

if that doesn't work, i have the check the system ...

hey, i can log in now. heez.

gophermaster
01-02-2004, 04:09 AM
i tink u guys are mistaken wif wat i said.... the symbian section of nokiafree might be closed.... look at all the cracks links and stuff. nokia might close the whole forum coz of them.

yea, hope the 2 forums thrive.

ps. i cant access ur forum william, got an error. u workin for it or sth?

It won't be closed. If it were, it already would have been closed. As long as it isn't hosting any cracks and games.

nk_au
01-02-2004, 05:48 AM
Well. People just dont get the point do?

As my Modern History teacher says:

History always repeats itself

Perfect example is Napoleon and HItler. Hitler didn't learn from the mistake that Napoleon made of invading the Russians during winter ...

tzeonn
01-02-2004, 07:23 AM
It won't be closed. If it were, it already would have been closed. As long as it isn't hosting any cracks and games.

well, the symbian section is gifing them a headache, i tink they are lookin at the nxt site update, whether they wanna close it, or get more mods to help look after the symbian sections.

nk_au
01-02-2004, 07:29 AM
Have a look at the page views! There are more page views in the Symbian General Forum section than the Series 40 individually!!

tzeonn
01-02-2004, 08:34 AM
http://nokiafree.org/forums/t44321/h/s.html
post #19

i seriously hope symbian section wun b closed too. but we will noe, when the nxt site update comes.

nk_au
01-02-2004, 10:32 AM
are they closing it because everyone's asking for cracks and apps/games? :-o

What is that cursor doing in Nokia FREE? All the better to be selfish with ...

gophermaster
01-02-2004, 12:24 PM
Its pretty ridiculous if they did get rid of it. They would lose a hell of a lot of members.

Lol. Hitler was a fool. I see some people call him great. Hehheh, he wasn't great at all. He failed at everything he did.

nk_au
01-02-2004, 12:39 PM
That's why Hitler is a bigger loser than Napoleon (but they both are idiots 8-) )

tzeonn
01-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Its pretty ridiculous if they did get rid of it. They would lose a hell of a lot of members.

Lol. Hitler was a fool. I see some people call him great. Hehheh, he wasn't great at all. He failed at everything he did.

yea, and how mani ppl u noe failed so much and nv fall except the final time? hehe.

1 person to end 6 million jews... tts not great, madness.

anyway, out of topic.... back to mobile mojo!

gophermaster
02-02-2004, 10:05 AM
yea, and how mani ppl u noe failed so much and nv fall except the final time? hehe.

1 person to end 6 million jews... tts not great, madness.

anyway, out of topic.... back to mobile mojo!

Artist - failed.
Running a country - failed.

Also, Hitler didn't make any military decisions, Himmler did. Hitler also had a sexual relationship with his neice. Hitler did not make any decisions at all. So no. No he was not great.

nk_au
02-02-2004, 10:56 AM
WOW! My two friends tzeonn and gophermaster know their history!

Did you know, that I took Modern History as a subject for my Senior High School? :D

I'm going to be learning about Hitler soon :-P

gophermaster
02-02-2004, 12:41 PM
Yeah. History is pretty good. I am doing Ancient History. I like the more pre-history and ancient societies, especially Greek mythology and that, anything with more than one diety.

But seriously, the only things that Hitler could be commended about was earning 2 Iron Crosses and his impressive communication skills.

nk_au
02-02-2004, 01:01 PM
And his funny famous moustache :lol: :lol: :lol:

blaisej
03-02-2004, 06:13 AM
Check out this new e-group I created. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/3650_xtremeapps/
Lots of programs and apps from my collection for 3650/7650 phones. Check the files section, but I think you will need a yahoo id to view and download the apps. Enjoy

tzeonn
04-02-2004, 05:14 PM
Check out this new e-group I created. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/3650_xtremeapps/
Lots of programs and apps from my collection for 3650/7650 phones. Check the files section, but I think you will need a yahoo id to view and download the apps. Enjoy

tts it, im gonna report spam.

blaisej
05-02-2004, 01:39 AM
tts it, im gonna report spam.

Now thats rude. What spam are you talking about? Spam is something you cant use and is considered garbage. Are you considering me as spam? Then your thread must be the bulk folder!!!

gophermaster
05-02-2004, 05:23 AM
Well on forums, spam pretty much means, writing the same thing over and over, or advertising your site continuously.

tzeonn
05-02-2004, 05:39 AM
Now thats rude. What spam are you talking about? Spam is something you cant use and is considered garbage. Are you considering me as spam? Then your thread must be the bulk folder!!!

Tzeonn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

You seemed to be very upset about my postings regarding my e-group. I was only sharing my resources to other people, and I dont see anything wrong with that. Sharing resources is not spam!

Gosh boy, your telling me what to do and your not even half my age. Why dont you treat all people who are posting sites here the way you treat me, you have no respect for people. You could have at least PM me first before you became sarcastic.

I would have respected you if you have shown me a little respect too. Threads here are being posted by humans, not bots! So please act like one.

I have read your threads regarding links and sites, but have you ever tried hearing the side or opinion of others? I hope we could settle this matter in a nice and civilized way. Good day.

Blaisej

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

for others to read and judge, no matter if im flamed, used to it anyway.

gophermaster
05-02-2004, 07:15 AM
Well what's wrong with that?

Although I must say, I haven't seen him advertising that link before, and there are worse people on this forum how 100% of their postcount is advertising their site. Besides, a link was posted to another site in this thread, so he should have that right also.

All your base are belong to us.

tzeonn
05-02-2004, 03:16 PM
yea, like dual band eh, hehe.