PDA

View Full Version : PC Suite

RedGunner
08-02-2004, 06:20 PM
hi, my n-gage and usb is plugged in and working... PC Suite for Nokia doesnt work it says... Please Attach your Nokia N-Gage to the pc and press ok, and I have tried, I have restarted PC twice, doesnt work any idea's?

JAC
03-03-2004, 11:18 PM
I had an N-Gage and had the same problems. You need a virtual bluetooth connection to use PC Suite.USB is used solely to transfer music etc. to your memory card.

http://support.n-gage.com/n-gage/web/en/support/support_software_bluetooth.jsp

Look this up.
Here is an extract from the same site:
With the PC Suite, you can share information between your PC and N-Gage game deck. You can make back-up copies of your phone files, synchronize your calendar, contacts, and tasks, move files between your game deck and PC, or install software on your N-Gage game deck.

IMPORTANT: you must have Bluetooth software installed on your PC in order to use the PC Suite.

Hope this helps,

JAC
www.jac-computers.co.uk

JAC
03-03-2004, 11:21 PM
Forgot to add this:

PC Suite Software & Hardware Requirements
To install and run the PC Suite, you'll need:
A compatible PC running Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000 with Service Pack 2, or Windows XP.
At least 110 MB of free disk space.
A Bluetooth connection: a Bluetooth card and the required software, or built-in support for Bluetooth on the PC. Bluetooth software must support the Serial Port Profile (SPP).